• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where did they go?

Chef Endora

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
I left PC in 2009. I've "stopped in" several times over the years to follow any updates on Paige, check out recipes, etc. I always would check out The Kitchen Guy for his quirky posts.

Visiting tonight, I see so many of the "old gang" missing. Raebates, Chefann, The Kitchen Guy, just to name a few.
Did they just disappear, or just leave PC?

chefjeanine

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I think Facebook has had a big impact. I come back here for very specific tools that I haven't found elsewhere. KG comes back on special holidays and Rae is still around. Without a chat feature, it's a bit more difficult to communicate.

Chef Endora

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
I think Facebook has had a big impact. I come back here for very specific tools that I haven't found elsewhere. KG comes back on special holidays and Rae is still around. Without a chat feature, it's a bit more difficult to communicate.
I agree. We wailed at conference for Facebook, and they got around to it after I left. Thank you.

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
The brouhaha over who could afford to go to the new product releases killed it for me. National Conference was just not in the cards for many part-time consultants. When the spoiler threads were not available, I lost interest.