1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Where did they go?

1. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

I left PC in 2009. I've "stopped in" several times over the years to follow any updates on Paige, check out recipes, etc. I always would check out The Kitchen Guy for his quirky posts.

Visiting tonight, I see so many of the "old gang" missing. Raebates, Chefann, The Kitchen Guy, just to name a few.
    Did they just disappear, or just leave PC?

Aug 10, 2019
  2. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

PC is not what it used to be!

Aug 11, 2019
    Chef Endora and esavvymom like this.
  3. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Lots of turn over, PC is not usually a life long career.

Aug 21, 2019
    Chef Endora likes this.
  4. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I think Facebook has had a big impact. I come back here for very specific tools that I haven't found elsewhere. KG comes back on special holidays and Rae is still around. Without a chat feature, it's a bit more difficult to communicate.

Aug 23, 2019
    Chef Endora likes this.
  5. Chef Endora

Thank you. I know. I'm no longer a consultant, but still promote it and look forward to the new products and recipes

Aug 24, 2019
    chefjeanine and Admin Greg like this.
  6. Chef Endora

I agree. We wailed at conference for Facebook, and they got around to it after I left. Thank you.

Aug 24, 2019
  7. ShellBeach

ShellBeach Veteran Member

The brouhaha over who could afford to go to the new product releases killed it for me. National Conference was just not in the cards for many part-time consultants. When the spoiler threads were not available, I lost interest.

Sep 20, 2019
    Admin Greg likes this.
Have something to add?