• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Booking Strategies? Here's One from a Salon Owner!

In summary, there are multiple potential reasons for a decline in bookings, such as seasonal changes, lack of follow-up, and competition. To increase bookings, it's important to reach out to existing customers and hostesses, attend events and fairs, and utilize social media and online parties. Tips for booking parties include setting goals, using your network, and offering incentives. To keep your calendar full, be proactive and consistent with marketing efforts and offer booking incentives. If not getting any bookings, evaluate and potentially make changes to your approach, such as updating product demonstrations and asking for feedback.
pchefamber
I am in the same place as a lot of the consultants on here. I have been selling for over 3 years now, and I feel like I've ''run out of bookings''. My family and friends alike have had enough I think. I've also gotten into some groups that would rather spend all of their money on the products than booking a party to get it for free. What do you do after you've been selling for a while, and you know all of the old tricks, but they're just not working for you any more? :confused:

It's called a slump. Happens to most consultants periodically. Can be caused by a rash of cancellations or coming to the end of several groups at the same time.
I suggest giving out your business cards to everyone you do business with. From grocery clerks, all sales clerks, dry cleaners, post office. To everyone you come in contact with every day- consistantly.
Don't ask your relatives to have another show- ask them if they know of anyone who might want to have a show. Learn to ask for referrals.
Read your manual, ask your director for help, buy some company tapes on bookings and browse this forum.
A slump tests your skills as a consultant. How good are you? How good are you willing to be?

bookingsHello,I'm a new consultant but have been in sales for a long time,have you tried leaving your catalogs in hair salons,I'm a salon owner and my clients love looking through the brochures,it also gives them somthing to talk about while they are getting their hair done,Hope this helps.
P.S.
always ask permission before leaving anything.

1. Where Did All the Bookings Go?

There could be a few reasons for a decline in bookings. It could be seasonal, where there is typically a slower period for bookings. It could also be due to lack of follow-up with potential hosts or customers. Another factor could be competition from other direct sales companies or online retailers.

2. How Can I Increase Bookings?

One of the best ways to increase bookings is by reaching out to your existing customers and hostesses and offering them incentives to book a party. You can also attend local events and fairs to showcase Pampered Chef products and generate interest. Utilizing social media and offering online parties can also help expand your reach and bring in more bookings.

3. Do You Have Any Tips for Booking Parties?

Some tips for booking parties include setting goals for yourself, utilizing your network of friends and family, and being persistent with follow-ups. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party, such as a free product or discount on their order. It's also helpful to educate potential hosts on the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products and the chance to try out new recipes.

4. How Do I Keep My Calendar Full?

The key to keeping your calendar full is to always be proactive and consistent with your marketing efforts. This can include posting on social media regularly, reaching out to potential hosts and customers, and attending events and fairs. You can also offer a booking incentive for guests who attend a party and decide to host their own event.

5. What Should I Do If I'm Not Getting Any Bookings?

If you're not getting any bookings, it's important to evaluate your approach and make any necessary changes. This could include updating your product demonstrations, offering new and exciting recipes, or revamping your marketing strategy. Don't be afraid to ask for feedback from customers and hostesses to see what improvements you can make to increase bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tahodgin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • MissChef