• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Colored Lined Notebook Paper: A Search for Classroom Necessities

In summary, Pampered Chef catalogs can be obtained through a consultant, on the Pampered Chef website, or by requesting one through the customer service hotline at 1-888-687-2433. Pampered Chef products can be purchased through a consultant, on the Pampered Chef website, or at select retail locations. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes on their website, through their social media pages, and in their catalogs. Information about hosting a Pampered Chef party can be found on their website or by contacting a consultant, and help with a Pampered Chef product can be obtained through the customer service hotline or by contacting a consultant.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can get reams of colored lined notebook paper. I remember growing up having it for school and would like to use it in the classroom for an assignment. I've tried searching some local teacher and office supply stores and done a few online searches with no luck. I thought maybe someone out there in chefsuccessland could help. Thank you!

Is this what you mean?
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=lined+colored+paper&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=29591540635&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=21096581071392214196&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2jghgbdqyn_b

Thank you for the link. I am hoping to find a 500 sheet ream. Your link helped me get to officedepot and they have it for a dollar less. I hope to go there this weekend.

1. Where can I get a Pampered Chef catalog?

Pampered Chef catalogs can be obtained through a consultant, on the Pampered Chef website, or by requesting one through the customer service hotline at 1-888-687-2433.

2. Where can I get Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased through a consultant, on the Pampered Chef website, or at select retail locations.

3. Where can I get Pampered Chef recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes on their website, through their social media pages, and in their catalogs. You can also find recipes in the cookbooks that come with some Pampered Chef products.

4. Where can I get information about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

You can find information about hosting a Pampered Chef party on their website or by contacting a consultant. You can also request a party through the customer service hotline at 1-888-687-2433.

5. Where can I get help with a Pampered Chef product?

If you need assistance with a Pampered Chef product, you can contact the customer service hotline at 1-888-687-2433 or reach out to your consultant for help. You can also find helpful tips and troubleshooting information on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tribegirl00