• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get More Bookings ??

In summary, if you want to have a successful show this summer, you need to take action now. There are many lead generation systems you can use to get the business you need.
jjjjmt01
I'm new and have exausted my friends ,family work I have nothing left?
any idea's would be so helpful.

Do you go to a local coffee shop or your hairdresser, bank. special checker at the grocery store. Carry your catalog tote and lots of business cards as well as the mini catalogs. Someone else posted to do a business of the month. Which I am going to start doing just as soon as I get my Kitchen back in order!!! lol (it's like laundry, never caught up and never put away completely)

Have you made your list of 100? That's where I have my girls start.

What about all the people you met at those first shows?

Family and friends is one of many lead systems. Unfortunately in the Pampered Chef we put way too much focus on it. There really is an unlimited supply of business out there. You just need to use every lead generation system available. All of the ideas above are good ones and using them along with many more ways to find business will insure a full calendar. I have a whole category on my blog devoted to finding unlimited supply of http://www.createacashflowshow.com/category/building-show-business Have you tried apartment complex shows or retirement shows or new neighborhood shows? Have you volunteered for small speaking engagements? Every Kiwanis Club, library and health fair is looking for speakers or presenters for workshops. That doesn't have to mean you are a "public speaker" just be yourself and share your expertise. 1 in 10 at those events will have an interest in your products, opportunity or having a show.

It is hot here in PA so here is a hour long recording on how to have a http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/sensational-summer-sales.htm May is the doorway to Summer. You must have a good may to have a sizzling Summer so now is the time to take action! :love:

What are the best ways to get more bookings?

The best ways to get more bookings are to utilize your network and reach out to friends, family, and colleagues, host virtual parties or cooking shows, attend local events and fairs, and use social media to promote your business.

How do I approach potential hosts for bookings?

When approaching potential hosts, be personable and genuine. Share your love for Pampered Chef and explain the benefits of hosting a party. Offer a special incentive or promotion to entice them, and make it easy for them to say yes by providing them with all the necessary information and resources.

What should I include in my booking pitch?

In your booking pitch, be sure to highlight the unique and fun experience of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Emphasize the free products and discounts they can earn, as well as the convenience of shopping from their own home. You can also mention any current promotions or new products that may be of interest to them.

How can I encourage repeat bookings from previous hosts?

To encourage repeat bookings from previous hosts, stay in touch with them and offer them special incentives or rewards for hosting again. Show your appreciation for their support and make the experience even better the second time around by introducing new products or themes.

What are some creative ideas for getting more bookings?

Some creative ideas for getting more bookings include hosting themed parties, offering cooking classes or workshops, partnering with other local businesses for joint events, and hosting fundraisers or charity events. You can also offer personalized or customized party experiences for special occasions such as birthdays or bridal showers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMR1984