• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get Leads for Fairs

In summary, the best way to find leads for festivals and fairs is to contact your local Chamber of Commerce or Visitors and Conventions Bureau. These resources should have a schedule of events in your community. Other helpful tips include offering time slots to other consultants, joining the Chamber of Commerce for discounts on vendor fees, and checking with City Hall. Overall, festivals and fairs are great for booking and recruiting leads, but it is important to consider the toll it may take on you if you are the only consultant working the booth.
love2cook2
For those of you that have done festivals and fairs where do you get the leads for those. I don't have a director in my area so I have to set up my own events...I am interested is doing some events but don't know where to get started...can any one offer any advice?:confused:

Contact yourLocal Chamber of Commerce or Visitors and Conventions Bureau. Both of these resources should have a very good schedule of events in your community. You can also check neighboring communities.

Other useful info/tips:

If the vendor fees are more than you think you can handle alone, or the event is more than a few hours, or multiple days, offer time slots to other consultants in your cluster. Festivals and Fairs are great for booking and recruiting leads. However, they do take a toll on you if you are the only consultant working the booth. I do a small street fair in my town each year and it is only one day from about 10 in the morning to 3:45 in the afternoon. However, my set up time last year was 6:00 am and I could not bring my vehicle back on the Main Street to pack up until 4:00 p.m. It rained that day, so I could not pre-pack my vehicle so I was up at 4:30 am - it was a very long day! It was worth it but, I think maybe next year I will see if I can get one other consultant to work for a couple of hours.

Also, check out joining your local Chamber of Commerce. I did this and the vendor fees in my town are about half the price now that I get the member discount.

Good luck!

Definately check out the COC and you can also check with the City Hall.

1. Where can I find leads for fairs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are several ways to find leads for fairs:

• Reach out to your existing customer base and ask if they know of any upcoming fairs or events where you could set up a booth.
  • Join local community groups or organizations and network with other members to find out about fairs or events in the area.
  • Utilize social media platforms to promote your business and reach out to potential customers who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef booth at their fair.
  • Attend vendor or trade shows in your area to connect with other businesses and potential customers.
  • Partner with other direct sales consultants and cross-promote each other's businesses at fairs and events.

2. How can I get leads specifically for fairs?

There are a few ways to specifically target leads for fairs:

• Create a flyer or brochure showcasing your products and services specifically for fairs and distribute them at local events or businesses.
  • Attend fairs and events in your area as a visitor and collect information from other vendors or participants who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef booth.
  • Utilize online event directories or search engines to find upcoming fairs and events in your area and reach out to the organizers to inquire about setting up a booth.

3. Are there any paid options for obtaining leads for fairs?

Yes, there are paid options for obtaining leads for fairs:

• Purchase a booth at a trade show or vendor event specifically targeted towards your business and products.
  • Utilize online advertising platforms such as Google AdWords or Facebook Ads to promote your business and reach potential customers who may be interested in attending fairs or events.
  • Partner with event planning companies or organizations that specialize in organizing fairs and events, and offer your services as a vendor.

4. How can I ensure that the leads I get for fairs are high-quality?

To ensure that the leads you get for fairs are high-quality, you can:

• Target your marketing efforts towards your ideal customer base, such as families, foodies, or health-conscious individuals.
  • Engage with potential customers at fairs and events, and offer them personalized information or demos to showcase the benefits of your products.
  • Follow up with leads after the fair or event, and offer them special promotions or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase.
  • Utilize customer feedback and reviews to improve your products and services, and attract more high-quality leads.

5. Can I get leads for fairs from outside of my local area?

Yes, you can get leads for fairs from outside of your local area:

• Utilize online advertising and social media platforms to reach potential customers in different cities or states who may be interested in attending fairs or events in your area.
  • Attend national or regional trade shows to showcase your products and services to a larger audience.
  • Partner with other consultants in different areas to promote each other's businesses and potentially attend fairs or events in each other's locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pinkunicorn