• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Bride Doll Cake Topper for Your Batter Bowl Cake?

In summary, you can find a variety of bride doll cake toppers for your batter bowl cake on the Pampered Chef website or at select retailers. These toppers come in different styles, including traditional and modern options. To attach the topper, simply insert the plastic base into the cake and place the doll on top. It can also be used for other types of cakes and desserts. However, it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried before storing.
pcjulie
a bride doll cake topper to put on the batter bowl cake? I have a shower on Saturday and am looking for one. For those of you who have one, where did you find it? Thanks!

I use a Barbie type doll from the dollar store. Not a cake topper - just a barbie doll (but the no name one)

Many placesCake specialty shops, and Walmart in the craft section. These are the best ones to use since it has the stick and half the doll body to put in the cake as opposed to tearing one in half or sticking the whole thing with the legs in the cake.
Good luck!
Debbie

I would get a cheapy dollar store barbie doll and put the entire doll into the cake, just remove any lower clothing.

Bride cake topperHi,

If you have a craft store in your area such as A.C Moore, Michael's, or even Joann's Fabric check with them. They seem to carry everything! Good Luck!

-Marie
Allentown, PA

1. Where can I find a bride doll cake topper for my batter bowl cake?

You can find a bride doll cake topper for your batter bowl cake on the Pampered Chef website or at any Pampered Chef consultant's online store. You can also find them at select retailers that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. Are there different styles of bride doll cake toppers available?

Yes, there are several different styles of bride doll cake toppers available, including traditional brides, modern brides, and even customizable options. You can choose the style that best fits your batter bowl cake and the occasion.

3. How do I attach the bride doll cake topper to my batter bowl cake?

The bride doll cake topper comes with a small plastic base that can be inserted into the batter bowl cake. Simply push the base into the cake until it is secure, and then place the bride doll on top. You can also use a small amount of frosting or icing to help secure the base if needed.

4. Can I use a bride doll cake topper for other cakes besides a batter bowl cake?

Yes, you can use a bride doll cake topper for any type of cake that has a deep enough center to hold the base. It can also be used for cupcakes or other desserts, making it a versatile and fun addition to any celebration.

5. Is the bride doll cake topper dishwasher safe?

No, the bride doll cake topper is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the topper with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedByJulie