• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Where to Order Nancy's Artwork - Expert Tips & FAQs

In summary, Nancy offers a variety of artwork including paintings, drawings, and prints. These pieces can be customized with personalized messages and specific color schemes. The processing time for orders varies and can take up to 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted due to the unique and personalized nature of each piece. To care for the artwork, it is best to display it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners.
ChefSabrina
:confused: Where Can I order Nancy's Artwork from???
(i"m new at this)
Thanks

pampered chef stickers, or anything really. I've looked everywhere!!

Thank You

I also love the stickers at Directly From The Heart. I have used them for a couple of years. Their website is www.directlyfromtheheart.com

HelpI am looking for the Town and Country website. Not the magazine but the website that offers PC stuff.

1. What types of artwork does Nancy offer?

Nancy offers a variety of artwork including paintings, drawings, and prints.

2. Can I customize the artwork I order?

Yes, Nancy offers customization options such as adding a personalized message or choosing a specific color scheme for the artwork.

3. How long does it take to receive my order?

The processing time for orders varies depending on the type of artwork and customization options chosen. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing and shipping.

4. Can I return or exchange my artwork?

Unfortunately, Nancy does not accept returns or exchanges on artwork due to the unique and personalized nature of each piece.

5. What is the best way to care for my artwork?

To ensure the longevity of your artwork, it is best to display it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaners on the artwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedPrincess74