• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Recipe Requested - Help Needed!

In summary, the chocolate raspberry trifle can be made ahead of time and can also be made with frozen raspberries. It is also possible to substitute the chocolate mousse with whipped cream and use a different type of cake in the trifle. Additional toppings such as nuts, chocolate chips, or fresh raspberries can be added before serving.
KimberleePowell
I have a customer who is requesting the recipe for the Chocolate Raspberry Trifle that is pictured in the catalog with the Trifle Bowl. Does anyone happen to know where I could find that recipe so that I could get it to her?

It was in the Season's Best....I think winter of 2008 - you can find those recipes on CC.

Yes, use the Recipe Search on CC, and it will tell you which SBRC book it is in. Then you can pull the recipe from CC in the Season's Best section.

1. Can the chocolate raspberry trifle be made ahead of time?

Yes, the chocolate raspberry trifle can be made ahead of time. You can prepare all the components of the trifle, such as the cake, raspberry filling, and chocolate mousse, and assemble the trifle just before serving.

2. Can I use frozen raspberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen raspberries in this trifle recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely and drain any excess liquid before using them in the raspberry filling.

3. Can I substitute the chocolate mousse with whipped cream?

Yes, you can substitute the chocolate mousse with whipped cream if you prefer. You can use store-bought whipped cream or make your own by whipping heavy cream with sugar until stiff peaks form.

4. Can I use a different type of cake for the trifle?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake for the trifle. Pound cake or angel food cake would work well in this recipe. You can also use a chocolate cake mix if you don't have time to make a homemade cake.

5. Can I add other toppings to the trifle, such as nuts or chocolate chips?

Yes, you can add other toppings to the trifle if you'd like. Chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or fresh raspberries would all be delicious additions to this recipe. Just sprinkle them on top before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookn' katie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Luv 2 Cook
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies