• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Out What Kinds of Dips Our Seasoning Make

In summary, our seasoning can be used to make a variety of dips, including ranch, french onion, spinach and artichoke, and buffalo chicken dip. You can find a complete list of dip recipes on our website or by checking the packaging of our seasoning. Our seasoning does not contain any major allergens, but we always recommend checking the ingredients list and consulting with your doctor if you have any concerns. It is versatile and can be used to make both hot and cold dips, as well as in other dishes such as casseroles and soups. We recommend serving our dips with fresh vegetables, crackers, chips, or bread for dipping, and they can also be used as spreads on sandwiches or wraps.
California Girl
where can i find out what kinds of dips our seasoning make

Re: Dips?really 26 views and no help

Re: Dips?I am no help. I like the oil dipping seasonings mixed in cream cheese as a spread though. I haven't tried all of them. But I have tried most of them. And I like them all that way.

Re: Dips?I believe you can mix any of them with 1 c mayo, 1 c sour cream. Although, I don't like that much mayo myself. Not sure on the amount of seasoning. Think it is 2 tbsp.

Go to the bottom of the thread and check out the other thread links for dips.

Attachments

• Pantry Show Ideas.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 571
Re: Dips?Yes most of them it is 2 Tbsp. I agree with Barb. I don't like that much mayo in my dips..I usually do all sour cream..and no mayo

Re: Dips?I don't make a dip with the spinach & smokey red pepper but what I do do with it sells a ton of it...1/4 cup oil, 1 garlic clove pressed, and 1 tbsp oil dipping mix. Mix with mini whipper, then brush on top of a nice loaf of Italian bread, put in oven at 375 for about 8-10 minutes. Fabulous.

I believe this would work well with some of the other oil dipping mixes too.

1. What types of dips can I make with your seasoning?

Our seasoning can be used to make a variety of dips including ranch, french onion, spinach and artichoke, and buffalo chicken dip.

2. Where can I find a list of all the dips your seasoning can make?

You can find a complete list of dip recipes on our website or by checking the packaging of our seasoning.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies I should be aware of when using your seasoning to make dips?

Our seasoning does not contain any major allergens, but we always recommend checking the ingredients list and consulting with your doctor if you have any concerns.

4. Can I use your seasoning to make both hot and cold dips?

Yes, our seasoning is versatile and can be used to make both hot and cold dips. It can also be used as a seasoning for other dishes such as casseroles and soups.

5. Do you have any recommended serving suggestions for dips made with your seasoning?

We recommend serving our dips with fresh vegetables, crackers, chips, or bread for dipping. You can also get creative and use them as spreads on sandwiches or wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Ashley_Delio
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy