• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!

In summary, "Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!" is a service that provides assistance and resources for individuals who are facing difficulties with their taxes. Our service is designed to assist anyone, regardless of their background or income level. We offer a range of assistance, including tax preparation, guidance on tax laws, and support for resolving tax issues. Our services can be accessed through our website or by phone, and while there is a cost, we offer affordable rates and free consultations to determine the best course of action for each individual's needs.
DebPC
Staff member
Just when I think I have the website figured out- I can't find something.
thanks so much for your help- I'm tackling my taxes.

Per the Knowledge Center (took some digging!):
Where can I view my submitted non-commissionable orders?
  1. In Consultant's Corner, look under your name and select My Account.
  2. Click View Order History.
I noticed that my list doesn't include my PWS renewal from the early part of the year, so I wonder if it doesn't include expenses from before I made the full switch to web-system. If you didn't switch before the first of the year, then check P3/email receipts for expenses too. I switched late spring, so figured that was why. :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!! I never would have found it there! Plus good point about it not including things before the switch. I didn't switch until August.

What is "Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!"?

"Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!" is a service that provides assistance and resources for individuals who are facing difficulties with their taxes. We offer guidance and support to help individuals navigate the complex tax system and ensure they are meeting their obligations.

Who can benefit from "Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!"?

Our service is designed to assist anyone who is struggling with their taxes, whether it's due to a lack of understanding, financial difficulties, or other challenges. We are here to help individuals of all backgrounds and income levels.

What types of assistance do you offer?

We offer a range of assistance, including tax preparation services, guidance on tax laws and regulations, and resources for resolving tax issues. We also provide support for individuals who are facing IRS audits or other tax-related challenges.

How do I access the services of "Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!"?

You can access our services by contacting us through our website or by phone. We will connect you with a tax professional who can provide personalized assistance for your specific needs.

Is there a cost for using "Struggling With Taxes? We Can Help!"?

Yes, there is a cost for our services. However, we offer affordable rates and work with individuals to find a payment plan that fits their budget. We also offer free consultations to assess your specific needs and determine the best course of action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76