• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RSVP to a Show on Our Website - Sign Up and Reserve Your Spot Now!

In summary, to RSVP to a show on our website, you can either click on the "Events" tab and select the show you want to attend, or the host can send you an evite where you can choose to RSVP by clicking on "YES, I will attend" or "NO, I cannot attend." The host can also manually add your RSVP if you discuss it in person. The evite also offers the option to place an order if you are unable to attend.
PC_ChefCole
RSVP to a show on our websites?? I finally signe up and I've been checking
around on it. But I don't notice where someone can RSVP. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

The host can send out evites to her guests.
At the bottom of the evite, there are two buttons - YES, I will attend and NO, I cannot attend.
The recipient clicks on one of these and that's how they RSVP. If they talk to the host in person, she can go into her guest list and manually add the RSVP.
Hope this helps!

RSVP'ing to a showSounds like you have a show already set up on your website. Do this:
Go to your website through .biz/yourlink, click on for our hosts and enter the host password. (You can do it through the website assistant on consultants corner, go to work with a show, and guest list. But do it the other way to see how the host does it.)
Go to the guest list and enter your email address as a guest.
Send yourself an evite.
Exit the website and go to your email account. You should receive an invitation as it would appear as if coming from the host.
The invitation offers the RSVP option. Do it two times so that you can see the option if you cannot attend, and as if you can attend. You'll see the difference.

I LOVE this option! I encourage my hosts to use it because if someone is unable to attend they are asked if they would like to place an order!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. To RSVP to a show, simply go to our website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the show you would like to RSVP to and click "RSVP." If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Looking forward to seeing you at the show! :)

1. What is the purpose of RSVPing to a show on the Pampered Chef website?

RSVPing to a show on our website allows you to reserve your spot and let the host know that you will be attending the event. It also helps us ensure that we have enough supplies and materials for all attendees.

2. How do I RSVP to a show on the Pampered Chef website?

To RSVP to a show, simply visit our website and click on the "RSVP" button for the specific show you would like to attend. Then, follow the prompts to enter your information and reserve your spot.

3. Is there a deadline for RSVPing to a show on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we recommend RSVPing as soon as possible to ensure your spot is reserved. However, the deadline for RSVPs may vary for each show, so be sure to check the event details for more information.

4. Can I RSVP for multiple people on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, our website allows you to RSVP for multiple guests. Simply enter their names and contact information when prompted during the RSVP process.

5. What happens if I need to cancel my RSVP for a show on the Pampered Chef website?

If you need to cancel your RSVP, simply visit our website and click on the "Cancel RSVP" button for the specific show. This will allow us to open up your spot for another attendee. Please note that some shows may have a cancellation deadline, so be sure to check the event details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ochoa6
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel