1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Where can hosts....

1. PC_ChefCole

PC_ChefCole Novice Member

RSVP to a show on our websites?? I finally signe up and I've been checking
    around on it. But I don't notice where someone can RSVP. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

Oct 20, 2005
  2. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

The host can send out evites to her guests.
    At the bottom of the evite, there are two buttons - YES, I will attend and NO, I cannot attend.
    The recipient clicks on one of these and that's how they RSVP. If they talk to the host in person, she can go into her guest list and manually add the RSVP.
    Hope this helps!

Oct 20, 2005
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

RSVP'ing to a show

Sounds like you have a show already set up on your website. Do this:
    Go to your website through .biz/yourlink, click on for our hosts and enter the host password. (You can do it through the website assistant on consultants corner, go to work with a show, and guest list. But do it the other way to see how the host does it.)
    Go to the guest list and enter your email address as a guest.
    Send yourself an evite.
    Exit the website and go to your email account. You should receive an invitation as it would appear as if coming from the host.
    The invitation offers the RSVP option. Do it two times so that you can see the option if you cannot attend, and as if you can attend. You'll see the difference.

Oct 20, 2005
  4. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I LOVE this option! I encourage my hosts to use it because if someone is unable to attend they are asked if they would like to place an order!

Oct 23, 2005
Have something to add?