• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Your Stay at Sheraton Hotel - Book Now!

In summary, the housing reservations are open. Experient is having trouble verifying consultant numbers. Sheraton Hotel and Towers are the best options at the moment.
raebates
Staff member
Housing reservations are open. I'll be staying at Sheraton Hotel and Towers.

Note: I had some trouble with making my reservation. After verifying my roommates I tried to submit. It told me that I wasn't verified. After a couple of tries I called. While I was on hold I opened another window and chose the option to check on my reservations. Low and behold it was right there. It had actually gone through. So, don't get discouraged.

not working for me Rae...I'm in 'Hold Purgatory"!

Why am I not surprised that this is happening with Experient??

if I remember last yr there were problems too-I did what Rae said( before she posted it and it worked)

It won't verify me or my room mate.....

Yes, we had problems with Experient last year, too. Really don't understand why PC keeps using them!!!

Aiming for the Hilton, just 2 in the room so not going for the 2 baths. I figure the 2 bath rooms and the McCormick Place rooms will go first. There will still be plenty of conference hotel rooms for people who register in June, just not be at their hotel of choice.

I've tried it 5 times! Cant get past the verify screen. Says I am not a verified consultant and neither is my roommate. Been on hold waiting to talk to someone at Experient for 25 mins now....getting a little bit pissed....

Had the same problem Rae - finally got through online - the reservation was there - and the guy finished it up for me - we are at the Hilton - 2 bed/2 bath - gotta love it!!

pamperedlinda said:
I've tried it 5 times! Cant get past the verify screen. Says I am not a verified consultant and neither is my roommate. Been on hold waiting to talk to someone at Experient for 25 mins now....getting a little bit pissed....

I feel your pain Linda - on hold for close to an hour - at least it was on speaker phone - get some decent on hold music at least:)

I ended up just faxing mine in because I couldn't get it to go through on line and I didn't have time to call and hold!

Wow Gina!! You're a lucky one!

I think they got jammed with all of us not being able to verify consultant #s but holding rooms. For a bit only rooms at the Sheraton were available. Now McCormick Place has rooms, too. Gonna hold out until the 1 bath at the Hilton becomes available again, too. I'm sure those 2 bath rooms are long gone.

Rae - will you remind us next year to call the first second housing opens if you want the 2 bath rooms?

Sorry everyone had to experience all this nonsense again! I've been fortunate to be able to reserve the 2 bed/2 bath at the Hilton for as many years as they've offered it. They really need to double check their online reservations before it opens to make sure they work properly!! Not fun - I'm just fortunate I'm at home and could have the speaker phone on while I tried to figure it out online.

I'm at the Sheraton Towers as well....didn't make the reservations and do not know if my hospitality cluster mate had problems or not. I got the confirmation email so I know it went through. :)Sorry for everyone who had problems but know that your roommates appreciated your work!

I got a room with 2B/2B at Hilton my my upline was told its all full (even one bath) so she's now with the other 8 of us at the Sheraton. Not happy about this debacle.

We were going to stay in a condo but the team wanted Embassy Suites....Free Breakfast Thursday and free Happy Hour for those who would like it. Also, two room suite for four gals....sweet!

ChefCKHall said:
We were going to stay in a condo but the team wanted Embassy Suites....Free Breakfast Thursday and free Happy Hour for those who would like it. Also, two room suite for four gals....sweet!

what's the price for a room there? I"m looking for a hotel close to the Sheriton - that's cheaper...

I got 2bed/2bath at the Hilton for me and three other ladies...had trouble getting verified, but like Rae, went out and back in and it was there!Still called because I could not get one consultant to verify for me. They are going to add her and then email me. Didn't get an email with the first confirmation but am told its there and first night paid for.Karen

Malinda Klein said:
what's the price for a room there? I"m looking for a hotel close to the Sheriton - that's cheaper...

Malinda - my AD got a block of 10 rooms for $239 a night/4 gals in a room. With the free breakfast Thursday and the afternoon kick back before dinners...pool, etc. My team wanted to stay there. Problem with the online deals I find is that the rates are for 2. You add 2 more and all of a sudden the rooms are almost 100 more a night!

That's why you only list two and really have 4. :) Oops did I say that? :D

Melissa78 said:
Everything in me wants to do that....but just can't do it ....:angel:

Well while you wear your halo, my wallet wears its horns. hehehe :D I am SUPER paranoid when I do it but I cannot justify the price difference.

my director and our upline made the reservations for us we will be at the Hilton. Super excited for my first NC!!

My Director got our little group a 2 bed/2 bath room at the Hilton. So far, I think we only have 3 people going. Kinda hoping it stays that way, even though my rate would go down if more people from our team go ..... not really keen on sharing a bed if there's any way I can possibly avoid it :(

raebates said:
Housing reservations are open. I'll be staying at Sheraton Hotel and Towers.

Note: I had some trouble with making my reservation. After verifying my roommates I tried to submit. It told me that I wasn't verified. After a couple of tries I called. While I was on hold I opened another window and chose the option to check on my reservations. Low and behold it was right there. It had actually gone through. So, don't get discouraged.

Thanks for this tip. This happend to me also.

Just got off the phone with Experient. The web site will not be working properly until tomorrow.
And Saturday night is already wait-listed for the Sheraton. But they said that should get confirmed within a week.

Part of the reason I came here as soon as I had the reservation made was to share my experience. I know that in the past others have done that for a variety of things. I almost always find that I have the same issues.

we may stay at the Double Tree which is down the street from the Sheraton. Quick walk up to catch the bus. Rooms are 143.65 a night and have 2 queen beds.

StacieB said:
we may stay at the Double Tree which is down the street from the Sheraton. Quick walk up to catch the bus. Rooms are 143.65 a night and have 2 queen beds.

Is it 3 blocks from Sheraton and then a block over? That's what googlemaps is showing. Not sure I want to walk that distance to the bus. Anyone know a closer hotel they like?

We are staying at the Sheraton and wait-listed for Hilton. I've stayed at the Sheraton for the last three years - no complaints - great hotel but I would love to explore around the Hilton! You can only go to the Navy Pier so many times!

Melissa78 said:
Well while you wear your halo, my wallet wears its horns. hehehe :D I am SUPER paranoid when I do it but I cannot justify the price difference.

I am cheap just like you when it comes to rooms, but we have stayed as a family at the embassy suites and you actually get coupons to use for breakfast and cocktail hour. So if you only have 2 on the room request, you will only be given coupons for 2. Sorry!!!

This will be my first National Conference so I'll be flying by the seat of my pants apparently!

Yah! We got changed to the Hilton!!!

We are staying at the Hilton with the 2 baths! WHEW!!!!! Super duper excited! !!!!

cookn' katie said:
I am cheap just like you when it comes to rooms, but we have stayed as a family at the embassy suites and you actually get coupons to use for breakfast and cocktail hour. So if you only have 2 on the room request, you will only be given coupons for 2. Sorry!!!

We didn't get coupons last year for breakfast/happy hour. We just got in line. I didn't see anyone using them. We stayed there because my family was with me, so they could have breakfast without going anywhere or paying more.

Very nice place. Loved the convenience to the shuttle, Navy Pier, shopping, etc.

I think this year though I am rooming with my upline at the Sheraton (least that's what she was going to try to get), as my family is not joining me downtown. They'll be staying with Grandma and Grandpa in the suburbs. :)

I just booked the Hilton 2 ba/2bed and it took less than 5 minutes to confirm it on the phone. I tried booking online and it wouldn't recognize my consultant ID.

Melissa78 said:

Be very careful with this. They have ways of finding out. Extra towels, more luggage, extra room keys.

We did hotwire.com last year, and stayed at the Holiday Inn for $70 a night. It was about 6 blocks to the Sheraton - but a gorgeous walk! The last day we paid a cab to take us directly to McCormick for $20 or so, which then was $5 a piece for the 4 of us. I loved the Holiday Inn Location because of all the shopping near by (only 1 block from Magnificant Mile).

So, is the Hilton full?

Thanks!
Sandi

We are staying at Hilton 2 bath/2 bed. So excited! My first time to National Conference.

Track A

sandilou said:
So, is the Hilton full?

Thanks!
Sandi

I called back and got switched. Not sure if it filled up again but you can always try on Monday.

Just want to let people know that I have 3 more spots available at the Embassy Suites. Free Breakfast and Free 2 hour Happy Hour every evening. 2 double beds and a living room with a hide a bed coach. So not so crunched up. The rate is $239.00 plus taxes, so approx $50.00 a person. Email me at [email protected].

Woo Hoo all set. My director and another director and I (will be a director come July! :) ) are sharing a room at the Sheraton! So excited! Can't wait to register!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee

My director booked a block of rooms at the Hilton all the 2 bed/2 bath rooms. She has assigned those of us she knew for sure were going, so I am taken care of.

I was getting concerned because of all the chatter here. I couldn't book a room because I don't have a credit card and can't afford to lock up my debit card that much. I was in Conference Club and put away extra money so I knew I had the money to cover the room & conference, but I needed to be a roommate. I talked to my director a few days and she calmed my fears. This will be my first conference. I'm looking forward to it.

there are a bunch of us staying at the Embassy Suites! Free cook to order breakfast ...FREE Drinks and aps...from 530 - 730 every night pool and hottub...walking distance to the pier!...we love it!

cindy2009 said:
there are a bunch of us staying at the Embassy Suites! Free cook to order breakfast ...FREE Drinks and aps...from 530 - 730 every night pool and hottub...walking distance to the pier!...we love it!

How far is it to the nearest shuttle for McCormick?

I'll be at the Hilton, but the rest of my cluster is across the street at the Essex Hotel.

flemings99 said:
How far is it to the nearest shuttle for McCormick?

The Embassy Suites is right across the street from the Sheraton...so very close!

This will be my 6th conference, we have stayed at the Sheraton every year but one when we got the 2bed/2bath at the Hilton. We love the Sheraton but had some problems when we went 2 years ago and stayed there. Hopefully, there won't be any issues this year with our reservation. It's usually a great stay!!

staying @ the Hyatt $119/night I got an awesome deal online!!!!!

1. How do I make a reservation at Sheraton Hotel and Towers?

To make a reservation at Sheraton Hotel and Towers, you can either book online through their official website or call their reservation hotline. You will need to provide your desired check-in and check-out dates, number of guests, and any special requests.

2. Can I choose my roommates for my stay at Sheraton Hotel and Towers?

Yes, you can choose your roommates for your stay at Sheraton Hotel and Towers. When making your reservation, you can specify the names of your desired roommates. However, please note that this is subject to availability and may incur an additional charge for extra guests.

3. What should I do if I have trouble making my reservation at Sheraton Hotel and Towers?

If you encounter any issues while making your reservation at Sheraton Hotel and Towers, you can try calling their reservation hotline for assistance. You can also check your reservation status by opening a new window and selecting the option to check on your reservations. If you still have trouble, you can contact their customer service for further assistance.

4. Are there any special requirements for booking a room at Sheraton Hotel and Towers?

There are no specific requirements for booking a room at Sheraton Hotel and Towers. However, it is recommended to book at least a few weeks in advance to ensure availability. Also, please make sure to provide accurate information and verify your roommates to avoid any issues with your reservation.

5. What are the check-in and check-out times at Sheraton Hotel and Towers?

The standard check-in time at Sheraton Hotel and Towers is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM. However, these times may vary depending on the availability of your room and any special requests you may have. It is best to confirm these times when making your reservation or upon arrival at the hotel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
melissab771
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD