• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fantastic Flyer Deals Under $55 | Meeting Handouts in the Directory

In summary, the measuring cups can be found in the baking section of the catalog or on the website under the "Kitchen Tools" category. The stoneware dishes are made in the United States, while the knives are manufactured in Solingen, Germany. The non-stick pans are sourced from various manufacturers around the world, including Germany, China, and the United States. The silicone utensils are made in China, using FDA-approved materials for safe and effective cooking.
Kelly8
I had my meeting the other evening, and I found great flyers under the Meeting Handout section of the Directory (Directors, you'll know what I'm talking about). If you have gone in there, you'll find great flyers! For example, there is a holiday wish list flyer that lists tons of great gift ideas separated by price range. But the ones I really like are 1. the one with the 4 for $55 which includes 4 gift sets for only $55! They flyer says this started in October! and 2. great gift $10 and under flyer. Where are these on the regular Consultant News? I would love to tell my girls to get their hands on these and put them in their booking binder!

Nevermind...found them under the Holiday Section of the web. Thanks!

I'm going to print mine out and put them in there now! I just wanted to let you guys know in case you haven't printed these out, they are great! I was so excited to see these!Have something to add?

1. Where are the measuring cups located?

The measuring cups can be found in the baking section of our catalog or on our website under the "Kitchen Tools" category.

2. Where are the stoneware dishes made?

Our stoneware dishes are made in the United States.

3. Where are the knives manufactured?

Our knives are manufactured in Solingen, Germany, known for its high-quality cutlery.

4. Where are the non-stick pans sourced from?

Our non-stick pans are sourced from various manufacturers around the world, including Germany, China, and the United States.

5. Where are the silicone utensils made?

Our silicone utensils are made in China, using FDA-approved materials for safe and effective cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • scottcooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KensAngel
  • cooking4pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies