• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes for Your Next TV Show Binge

In summary, the conversation revolves around two popular recipes - DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bites. The recipe for the Lava cake can be found in the recipe section. There is also a recipe for the Garlic-Parmesan Biscuit Bites that uses a variety of products such as a saute pan, Italian seasoning, garlic press, and more. It is possible to make a sweet version of the bites using brown sugar and sprinkles. Overall, the recipes are highly recommended and easy to make.
phun2cook
I see everyone talking about these two recipes as great ones for a show - where do you find the recipes?

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bitesThe Lava cake is in the recipe section here. I have asked about the garlic bites too. I hope someone responds

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bitesGarlic-Parmesan Biscuit Bites

4 Tbls. butter
1 Tbls. Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 pkg. Grands Biscuits (8 count)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 8" or 10" saute pan (I use 10") on stovetop, over medium heat. sprinkle in Italian seasoning, press in garlic, and using the microplane grate, grate in parmesan cheese. Using the Forged Utility knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all of the biscuits to the pan (if using the 8", you'll have to pack them in tightly) and toss with the butter mixture using the small mix n scraper. Put in oven and bake 16-18 minutes. Slide out onto Dots dinner plate, and serve with small bamboo tongs

I do this demo ALL the time! So easy, and yet it uses so many products. If you use the 8" saute pan, you can do it with just the Starter Kit!

10" saute pan
Italian seasoning
garlic press
microplane grater
Utility Knife
Cutting Board
Mix n Scraper
Oven mitt
SA Dots plate
Small bamboo tongs

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bitesOK, I knew of this recipe - I did need it though, Thank you.
I thought it was a new recipe for the DCB.

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bitesyou can also do the 'garlic bites' as a sweet bite using the sweet cinn sprinkle too! someone told me that, tried it, IT'S AWESOME, like mini cinn rolls almost!

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bites
KaiKendall said:
you can also do the 'garlic bites' as a sweet bite using the sweet cinn sprinkle too! someone told me that, tried it, IT'S AWESOME, like mini cinn rolls almost!

The way I do this is 3-4 Tbls. of Brown Sugar, and 2-3 Tbls. of Sprinkles. (my favorite is to mix the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles. - YUM!)

This way, it stretches the sprinkles, and makes the biscuits just like Monkey Bread.

Q: Can these recipes be made quickly and easily?

Yes, all of our recipes are designed to be easy and convenient, perfect for enjoying during a TV show binge. Many of them can be made in under 30 minutes!

Q: Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Absolutely! We use common and easily accessible ingredients in our recipes so you can easily find them at your local grocery store.

Q: Are there options for different dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Just look for the symbols on the recipe card.

Q: Can these recipes be made for a large group?

Definitely! Our recipes can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger group of people. Just adjust the ingredient measurements accordingly.

Q: Are there any recipes for snacks or desserts?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes for snacks and desserts that are perfect for munching on during a TV show binge. From homemade popcorn to decadent brownies, we've got you covered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies