1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bites?

1. I see everyone talking about these two recipes as great ones for a show - where do you find the recipes?

Oct 3, 2009
  2. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bites

The Lava cake is in the recipe section here. I have asked about the garlic bites too. I hope someone responds

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bites

Garlic-Parmesan Biscuit Bites

4 Tbls. butter
    1 Tbls. Pantry Italian Seasoning
    1 clove garlic, pressed
    1/4 cup grated parmesan
    1 pkg. Grands Biscuits (8 count)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 8" or 10" saute pan (I use 10") on stovetop, over medium heat. sprinkle in Italian seasoning, press in garlic, and using the microplane grate, grate in parmesan cheese. Using the Forged Utility knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all of the biscuits to the pan (if using the 8", you'll have to pack them in tightly) and toss with the butter mixture using the small mix n scraper. Put in oven and bake 16-18 minutes. Slide out onto Dots dinner plate, and serve with small bamboo tongs

I do this demo ALL the time! So easy, and yet it uses so many products. If you use the 8" saute pan, you can do it with just the Starter Kit!

10" saute pan
    Italian seasoning
    garlic press
    microplane grater
    Utility Knife
    Cutting Board
    Mix n Scraper
    Oven mitt
    SA Dots plate
    Small bamboo tongs

Oct 3, 2009
  4. Re: where are the recipes for this DCB Molten Lava cake and Garlic Parm Biscuit bites

OK, I knew of this recipe - I did need it though, Thank you.
    I thought it was a new recipe for the DCB.

Oct 3, 2009
  5. KaiKendall

KaiKendall Member Gold Member

you can also do the 'garlic bites' as a sweet bite using the sweet cinn sprinkle too! someone told me that, tried it, IT'S AWESOME, like mini cinn rolls almost!

Oct 9, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The way I do this is 3-4 Tbls. of Brown Sugar, and 2-3 Tbls. of Sprinkles. (my favorite is to mix the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles. - YUM!)

This way, it stretches the sprinkles, and makes the biscuits just like Monkey Bread.

Oct 9, 2009
Have something to add?