• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the Mini Catalogs?!?

In summary, you can order mini catalogs through your paperwork supply order for a cost of $3 for 25 catalogs. Alternatively, you can also order them through your back office for $10 for a pack of 25. They are meant to showcase new products and can be used for marketing purposes.
Buffanie
Hello again my PC friends...I was wondering where I could order mini catalogs and how much they are. I assumed that I would get a couple with my starter kit but there weren't any. Thanks for the help.

Stephanie

You can order the mini-catalogs on your paperwork supply order. The number is DS18 and the cost is 3.00 for 25 catalogs. Be sure to order everything you might need for the month because you will pay 3.50 shipping and then if you need to order again before the month is up the shipping will be more.

Shawnna

You can order them on the supply order. You would have received a paper on it in your change over kit to know what you want to order for the new season.

Buffanie said:
Hello again my PC friends...I was wondering where I could order mini catalogs and how much they are. I assumed that I would get a couple with my starter kit but there weren't any. Thanks for the help.

Stephanie
Starter Kit? When did you sign up? The mini-catalogs DO NOT contain ALL of the products, just the new ones that will be offerred effective September. I just want to make sure you knew that. If you got the new catalogs in your starter kit, you may not want to get the mini's - unless just using as a mailout to promote, which of course is not a bad idea, but at first you just don't want to sink a lot of expense into your business. The primary purpose of the mini's are to send to customers/hosts that are already familiar with our product line and can see the new items. Of course, go through the search for mini catalogs, you'll see where we've posted other uses for them too.

, thank you for reaching out! Mini catalogs are a great way to showcase our products and I'm happy to help you get some. You can order them through your back office under the "Marketing" tab. They are $10 for a pack of 25 and they make a great addition to your marketing materials. Let me know if you have any other questions and happy selling!

1. Where can I find the mini catalogs?

The mini catalogs can be found on our website under the "Catalogs" section, or you can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the mini catalogs the same as the regular catalogs?

No, the mini catalogs feature a selection of our best-selling products and special offers, while the regular catalogs have our full product line.

3. Can I order products directly from the mini catalogs?

Yes, you can order products directly from the mini catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or placing an order online using the product codes listed in the catalog.

4. How often are the mini catalogs updated?

The mini catalogs are typically updated every season to feature new products and promotions.

5. Can I receive multiple copies of the mini catalogs?

Yes, you can request multiple copies of the mini catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant if you would like to share them with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • apamperedone