• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Bookings? What to Do When You've Run Out of Phone Numbers

I just don't want to do anything that might get me blacklisted. I'm just trying to find any other way to get in touch with them.
milkangel
when you say yu are making calls 3 aday and booking shows from thatem by how are you getting phone #rs? Is it by the dor prize slips you have or froma phone book? I have tons that i have called and no bookings becuse they back out on the mabys and every one else had maked no or nothing. i need to make calls but i have not any more #ers that i can call from my slips. ?What can i do?

Re: questiondoor priza list
all guests ( customer care calls lead into bookings )
past hosts
friends , family co workers

Re: questionThere was a sister consultant a while back who actually started calling people out of the phone book! I honestly don't think I ever would but she had teh guts to.

Re: questionI have burnt allof them
but i did finally make my customer calls and i sent 3 new catalogs for fall winter ones and one is a day care lady and is going to see if any one from her day care needs any thing. so maby. The ones i did talk to they were happy i called.

Re: question
chef131doreen said:
door priza list
all guests ( customer care calls lead into bookings )
past hosts
friends , family co workers

Same here.

I also am still following up with leads from vendor event's I had last year. I keep calling until they tell me no.

wadesgirl said:
There was a sister consultant a while back who actually started calling people out of the phone book! I honestly don't think I ever would but she had teh guts to.

Wouldn't this infringe on the no-call list thing? Just wondering. I mean, if they are already a customer then it is a customer care call. No harm, no foul. But just complete cold calls I think would be bad. I did go through the phone book though to see if I came across any names of people I did know and just hadn't thought of. I found people from school and church that I used to attend. Nothing wrong with a friendly call like that.

chefcharity said:
Wouldn't this infringe on the no-call list thing? Just wondering. I mean, if they are already a customer then it is a customer care call. No harm, no foul. But just complete cold calls I think would be bad. I did go through the phone book though to see if I came across any names of people I did know and just hadn't thought of. I found people from school and church that I used to attend. Nothing wrong with a friendly call like that.

That was sort of my thought!

1. How can I increase my bookings if I've run out of phone numbers?

If you've run out of phone numbers to contact potential hosts for parties, there are still ways to increase your bookings. You can utilize social media platforms to reach out to people who may be interested in hosting a party. You can also ask current hosts if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting a party.

2. What should I do if I've exhausted my warm market and don't have any new contacts?

If you've already reached out to all of your friends and family and have no new contacts to reach out to, try attending local events or networking groups to meet new people who may be interested in hosting a party. You can also ask for referrals from your current customers or team members.

3. How can I make the most of my limited phone numbers?

If you only have a few phone numbers left to contact potential hosts, make sure to use them wisely. Prioritize reaching out to people who have expressed interest in hosting a party or have attended one of your parties in the past. You can also use a script or talking points to make the most of each call and increase your chances of booking a party.

4. Is it possible to book parties without using phone numbers?

Yes, there are many other ways to book parties without using phone numbers. You can utilize email, social media, or in-person interactions to reach out to potential hosts. You can also offer incentives or special offers to entice people to book a party with you.

5. How can I stay motivated when I'm struggling to book parties?

It can be discouraging when you're struggling to book parties, but it's important to stay motivated. Remember why you joined Pampered Chef and focus on your goals. Reach out to your team or upline for support and advice. You can also attend training events or listen to motivational podcasts to keep your spirits up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies