• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Run an Online Sale

Yes, sales tax is a thing that you have to charge when you do a show through PP. You should also be charging your regular sales tax when you do a show in person as well.
Christa
Do you have the person list it under your name as host so you can give them their discount? Say you were having an online white sale, the order would come up full price and go straight to Home Office if it was an individual order, right?
Thanks!

Set up a show with you as host. You can't do individual orders through the website because it won't calculate the sales. You can have to do that yourself in PP as "consultant gift."

I had an After Christmas sale and set it up that way. I required that they paid for direct shipping. That way if all the orders didn't add up to 150 (which they didn't), I wouldn't be out the differences for the sale AND the shipping.

Okay, about Consultant Gift...is there a limit here? Say you do 10% off, is that okay? That just comes out of our pockets. I will be closing my first show through PP tonight, so I'm not sure how it all works.

discountsAny discount that you give that does not come from the company itself is something that you have to pay for when you submit the show. So if you give 10% off than you have to pay for the 10% that the customer didn't. Does that make sense? Just make sure you have the extra $$ in your account when you turn in the show because the company doesn't care if it comes from the customer or you, it just comes out of your account.

I live in Oregon, on the border of Idaho, and in Oregon we do not have sales tax. I did a few shows in Idaho and completely forgot to charge sales tax so PC too it out of my commission. I will not be making that mistake again, I hope! :D

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that when hosting an online white sale, the order will come up at full price and go straight to Home Office if it is an individual order. However, if you have a host for the party, they can list the orders under their name and you can give them their discount. This is a great way to save on your purchases during a sale! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I set up an online sale with Pampered Chef?

To set up an online sale with Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and go to the "My Events" tab. Click on "Create a New Event" and select "Online Event" as the event type. Follow the prompts to customize your event and invite guests to shop.

2. Can I offer discounts or promotions during my online sale?

Yes, you can offer discounts and promotions during your online sale. You can set up promo codes and special offers through the "Marketing" section of your consultant account. These discounts will automatically apply to orders made during your online sale.

3. How can I track my online sales and orders?

You can track your online sales and orders through your consultant account. Go to the "My Orders" tab and select "View All Orders." Here, you can see a list of all orders made during your online sale, along with their status and payment information.

4. Can I still earn host rewards and commission on online sales?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and commission on online sales. As long as your online sale is linked to a host and guests make purchases through that link, you will receive the same rewards and commission as you would for an in-person event.

5. How can I promote my online sale and attract more guests?

There are several ways to promote your online sale and attract more guests. You can share your event link on social media, send out personalized invitations through your consultant account, and offer incentives for guests who invite their friends to shop. You can also create engaging content, such as videos or product demonstrations, to promote your event and generate interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Fluffy215