• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Open House Invitations: Snail Mail or Email?

In summary, when deciding whether to send open house invitations through snail mail or email, consider your personal preferences and the target audience. Both options have their advantages, with email being more efficient for larger guest lists and snail mail making a more personal and formal impression. You can also send both types of invitations to cater to different preferences. It is recommended to send invitations 2-3 weeks in advance and include important details such as the date, time, location, special activities, RSVP deadline, and contact information. Personalizing the invitations with your own message, images, and branding can make them more memorable for your guests.

How do you mail?

• Total voters
krzymomof4
Silver Member
When you mail flyers, like an invite to an open house...do you snail mail them to everyone, or do you email them to the ones you have email addresses for???

I try to e-mail everyone first, then mail and then couple days before I call everyone I have phone 3's for.

whiteyteresa said:
I try to e-mail everyone first, then mail and then couple days before I call everyone I have phone 3's for.
This is exactly what I do. I use what I have if I don't have an e-mail or address, but my basic rule is send out e-mail, then send hard copies, then call and e-mail reminders.

I intend to do evites, snail mail, email reminders, and possibly reminder phone calls (maybe using post-calls). So far I haven't had any shows that really needed any of that since they were all friends or from specific groups I belong to where email is my only contact.

never knew what snail mail was....can you explain??

Snail mail is just the post.

Snail because it's slower, you know? :)

I do both, I snail mail everyone and e-mail everyone as well!

1. Should I send open house invitations through snail mail or email?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the audience you are inviting. If you have a large number of guests and want to save on time and postage, email invitations may be the best option. However, if you want to make a more personal and formal impression, sending physical invitations through snail mail may be the way to go.

2. Can I send both snail mail and email invitations?

Yes, you can send both types of invitations. This can be a good way to reach a larger audience and cater to those who prefer one method over the other.

3. How far in advance should I send the invitations?

It is recommended to send invitations at least 2-3 weeks before the open house. This gives guests enough time to RSVP and plan their schedule accordingly.

4. What information should be included in the invitations?

Make sure to include the date, time, and location of the open house. You may also want to mention any special activities or promotions that will be happening, as well as an RSVP deadline and contact information for any questions.

5. Can I personalize the invitations?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations with your own message, images, and branding. This can make the invitations more eye-catching and memorable for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • momoftwins