• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Look at the First Page of the Forum

In summary, the first page of the forum serves as a central hub for navigating to different categories and threads within the community. Users can use the search bar or browse categories to find specific topics. They can also post new threads or replies by following the community guidelines. The first page is updated in real-time, so users are encouraged to check back frequently for updates and to participate in ongoing discussions.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...and see your own handle six or seven times as the author of the last post in a thread, one begins to think that A) I'm a thread-killer or B) There's only four people posting in this forum.

Or I need to get a life outside of TPC.

Or perhaps your bottom is some how stuck to your desk chair and you are unable to move away from the keyboard. AKA addicted to this website, Hey it's cheaper than Ebay!

See now your name doesn't show as the last post anymore!

ShanaSmith said:
Or perhaps your bottom is some how stuck to your desk chair and you are unable to move away from the keyboard. AKA addicted to this website, Hey it's cheaper than Ebay!

See now your name doesn't show as the last post anymore!
Thanks!

Oops.

lol i am totally addicted to this site!! kitchen Guy you are to funny!! i love reading your threads

monica_sweetconsultant said:
lol i am totally addicted to this site!! kitchen Guy you are to funny!! i love reading your threads
Thank you! Flattery will get you everywhere.

I'll let you know if I ever figure out where that is. :confused:

A Saturday afternoon bump for the rather obvious same reason.

Is everybody in Europe and New Hampshire?

What is the purpose of the first page of the forum?

The first page of the forum is designed to provide an overview of the different topics and discussions happening within the community. It serves as a central hub to navigate to specific categories or threads.

How do I find a specific topic or thread on the first page of the forum?

You can use the search bar at the top of the first page to enter keywords or phrases related to the topic you are looking for. You can also browse the different categories and sub-forums listed on the first page to find relevant discussions.

Can I post a new thread or reply to existing threads on the first page of the forum?

Yes, you can easily create a new thread or reply to existing threads by clicking on the "New Thread" or "Reply" buttons located at the top of the first page. Make sure to follow the community guidelines and be respectful in your interactions.

Are there any rules for posting on the first page of the forum?

Yes, there are community guidelines in place to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all forum users. These guidelines can be found on the first page and it is important to familiarize yourself with them before posting.

How often is the first page of the forum updated?

The first page of the forum is updated in real-time as new threads and replies are posted. It is recommended to check back frequently for updates and to participate in ongoing discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefEileen
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat