• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Have Two Hosts....

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for help with a party they are hosting. They have two hosts from a previous show and are unsure about how to handle the booking benefits. The expert responds by suggesting to look up the co-hosting policy and procedures, and sharing their experience of giving a challenge to the hosts to earn the 60% off pan. The expert also mentions getting a commission and bookings from the successful show. In the end, the expert offers to help the person and mentions the happy hosts and potential referrals.
amberk
I'm not sure that I am asking this question in the right place. But I am doing a party on friday and the persons show was booked off of a party that had two hosts. Well both of the hosts from the show that it was booked off of wanted to know if they could get the mixing bowls or how do I work that? Sorry I am rambaling but I am new and this will be my first show.Thanks in advance.

Only one of the Host's is eligible for the 60% off booking benefit. Look in Recipes for Success under policies and procedures page F-4 Co-Hosting. I'm new at this too, so I have been looking everything up. Hope this helps.:)

Help them out!I had a two hostess show in Feb. and since only one could get the 60% off pan I gave them a challenge. If they sold $500 or more I would give her the 10% off from one of her half price items. They sold $600!! She got her pan for 60% off and it only cost me $15 to have a satisfied hostess for future bookings and I got my commission of $120. I got 115 points for my panorama and I got two bookings form that show! Sometimes I really try to go above and beyond. They will be ordering and booking from me for a long time. Not to mention referring people to me because of what I did. They were so happy!! Hope this helps!!
Debbie

Two hosts
DebbieSAChef said:
I had a two hostess show in Feb. and since only one could get the 60% off pan I gave them a challenge. If they sold $500 or more I would give her the 10% off from one of her half price items. They sold $600!! She got her pan for 60% off and it only cost me $15 to have a satisfied hostess for future bookings and I got my commission of $120. I got 115 points for my panorama and I got two bookings form that show! Sometimes I really try to go above and beyond. They will be ordering and booking from me for a long time. Not to mention referring people to me because of what I did. They were so happy!! Hope this helps!!
Debbie

When there are 2 hosts, do they both get 50% off selected items, if their show reaches a certain amount? Thanks!

Hi there! Congratulations on booking your first show! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question about the mixing bowls. Since the show was booked off of a party with two hosts, both of them are eligible for host rewards. They can either choose to split the rewards or one of them can choose to be the sole host and receive all of the rewards. As the consultant, you can work with them to figure out the best option for their situation. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Best of luck with your first show!

1. What is the process for having two hosts at a Pampered Chef party?

If you have two hosts for your Pampered Chef party, you will need to coordinate with both hosts to ensure that each is involved in the planning and hosting process. This may include dividing responsibilities, such as one host organizing the guest list and the other providing the location for the party. It is also important to communicate with both hosts about the desired theme and menu for the party.

2. Can both hosts earn rewards and benefits from the party?

Yes, both hosts can earn rewards and benefits from the party. Pampered Chef offers a generous host rewards program where hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at their party. As long as both hosts meet the minimum sales requirement, they will each receive their own set of rewards.

3. How should the invitations be handled when there are two hosts?

The invitations should include both hosts' names and contact information. It is important to make sure that guests know there are two hosts for the party so they can direct any questions or RSVPs to the appropriate person. Many Pampered Chef consultants recommend sending out a joint invitation with both hosts' names and photos to showcase the partnership.

4. Are there any special considerations when it comes to the guest list for a party with two hosts?

When creating the guest list for a party with two hosts, it is important to make sure that both hosts have the opportunity to invite their friends and family. This will ensure a diverse group of guests and potential customers. It is also a good idea to discuss any overlap in guest lists to avoid inviting the same people twice.

5. How can the two hosts work together to make the party a success?

The two hosts can work together in various ways to make the party a success. This can include dividing tasks, such as one host preparing food while the other sets up the demonstration area. They can also collaborate on promoting the party and inviting guests. It is important for both hosts to communicate and work as a team to ensure a smooth and enjoyable party for all involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • sperts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • naekelsey