• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When you have two hosts....

Jan 29, 2006
I'm not sure that I am asking this question in the right place. But I am doing a party on friday and the persons show was booked off of a party that had two hosts. Well both of the hosts from the show that it was booked off of wanted to know if they could get the mixing bowls or how do I work that? Sorry I am rambaling but I am new and this will be my first show.Thanks in advance.

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Only one of the Host's is eligible for the 60% off booking benefit. Look in Recipes for Success under policies and procedures page F-4 Co-Hosting. I'm new at this too, so I have been looking everything up. Hope this helps.:)

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Help them out!

I had a two hostess show in Feb. and since only one could get the 60% off pan I gave them a challenge. If they sold $500 or more I would give her the 10% off from one of her half price items. They sold $600!! She got her pan for 60% off and it only cost me $15 to have a satisfied hostess for future bookings and I got my commission of $120. I got 115 points for my panorama and I got two bookings form that show! Sometimes I really try to go above and beyond. They will be ordering and booking from me for a long time. Not to mention referring people to me because of what I did. They were so happy!! Hope this helps!!
Debbie

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
Two hosts

DebbieSAChef said:
I had a two hostess show in Feb. and since only one could get the 60% off pan I gave them a challenge. If they sold $500 or more I would give her the 10% off from one of her half price items. They sold $600!! She got her pan for 60% off and it only cost me $15 to have a satisfied hostess for future bookings and I got my commission of $120. I got 115 points for my panorama and I got two bookings form that show! Sometimes I really try to go above and beyond. They will be ordering and booking from me for a long time. Not to mention referring people to me because of what I did. They were so happy!! Hope this helps!!
Debbie

When there are 2 hosts, do they both get 50% off selected items, if their show reaches a certain amount? Thanks!