• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Newsletter Opens: Understanding Customer Behavior and Complaints

In summary, it is interesting to see who and how often your customers review your newsletter. One thought is it is possible when they open the email the program may open their first email, and thus every time they open it it shows as another open? Another thought is that they are looking for something and maybe send her YourLifeYourWay with a DVD "for you or a friend" and see what happens!
amy07
Isn't it interesting to see who and how often your customers review your newsletter. I'm finding that one of my biggest "complainers" is often the one who reviews my newsletter the most, month after month? :confused::confused:What's with that?!! And she's not even doing it in one day, she keeps coming back day after day. Yet she is so upset with PC now (broken stone, getting refund).
Guess it's better that she is still hanging around than the alternative, but it is weird. boggles my mind.

I know what you mean! It is crazy!One thought is it is possible when she opens her email the program may open her first email, and thus every time she opens the program it shows as another open?

Don't interpret customer complaints as bad. If they didn't care, they would throw out a broken product and not contact you. I know it's unusual, but to some level, how much they gripe is a direct reflection of how much they care.

Yes, in some cases it is how much they need a caring voice to pay attention to them, but if you approach them with professionalism and appropriate concern for their need, they reciprocate in kind.

Someone who reads the newsletter over and over is looking for something. Maybe send her YourLifeYourWay with a DVD "for you or a friend" and see what happens!

Sometimes, if they forward the newsletter to friends, it will register as an open under their name again. The mailing program I was using for my newsletter distribution to subscribers did it that way... so everytime one of the subscriber's customers opened the newsletter, it would register another "tick". It's kinda cool to see someone has opened your newsletter 20,000 times a month!

My email is set up through Yahoo. Is there a way to track who opens your emails when sending them through Yahoo? I am certainly curious to know who reads mine. Ü

1. When can I track opens for my Pampered Chef order?

You can track the delivery status and opens for your order as soon as it has been shipped from our warehouse.

2. How do I track opens for my order?

To track opens for your order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Order History" section. From there, you will be able to view the status of your order and track any opens.

3. Can I track opens for multiple orders at once?

Yes, you can track opens for multiple orders at once by selecting the "Multiple Orders" option in the "Order History" section of your account. This will allow you to view the status and track opens for all of your recent orders in one place.

4. What if I don't see the option to track opens for my order?

If you do not see the option to track opens for your order, it may be because the order has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Please check back once the order has been shipped to track opens.

5. Can I track opens for orders placed by someone else on my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, as long as the orders were placed under your account, you will be able to track opens for them. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Order History" section to view the status and track opens for all orders placed under your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Sheila