• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host Special: Anticipation Building - Will We Have to Wait?

In summary, the November Host Special is a promotion that offers hosts a special product or discount based on their party sales during the month of November. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and host a party during the month. The specific product or discount offered varies each year and can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. This special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hosts can still earn rewards and free products based on their party sales. The November Host Special will be shipped with the party order or separately within 10 business days for virtual hosts.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
When will the November Host special be released??? Do you think they will make us wait until September to find out? I am dying to know what it is!

Probably September. Bummer! I want to know too!

I'm anxious as well! :)

It should be in the September CN available to directors and smart link changers at the end of this month...

I guess we will all have to wait!

I hate the waiting game;)

I agree! I want the carving set, but I also want to know if it will be on special.

It is scheduled to come out in the September Consultant Newsletter. However, if it's any "consolation" to you, we will also get the December specials in the same newsletter!! lol

Hope that helps!!

Paula

jenapc said:
I agree! I want the carving set, but I also want to know if it will be on special.

Luckily I think we have until the end of september to order the samples so you just have to wait a little longer to find out if you should buy it or do a show to get it. :p

I don't like to wait for the specials either.

1. What is the November Host Special?

The November Host Special is a promotion where hosts can earn a special product or discount based on the total sales at their party during the month of November.

2. How do I qualify for the November Host Special?

To qualify for the November Host Special, you must host a party during the month of November and have a minimum of $200 in sales.

3. What is the product or discount for the November Host Special?

The product or discount for the November Host Special changes every year. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on this year's special.

4. Can I combine the November Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

The November Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and free products based on your party sales.

5. When will I receive my November Host Special?

The November Host Special will be shipped with your party order. If you are a virtual host, it will be shipped separately within 10 business days after your party closes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies