• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Trifle Bowls Arrive? We're Excited!

In summary, customers have been receiving their trifle bowls with their Sell-A-Thon items. Some have had issues with their bowls, such as broken stands or defects on the rim, but HO has been sending out replacements and shipping labels for returns. The trifle bowl comes with a detachable stand and lid, which many customers are excited about and see as a great selling feature. Some customers have not yet received their bowls and may need to contact HO for assistance.
gratergirl
Any idea when we will be getting our trifle bowls? I can't wait!

Mine came with my sell-a-ton stuff. I got it last week. I am still waiting on my change-over box though.....

I got mine separatly yesterday, but the stand was broken :(HO is sending me a shipping label (USPS!) and shipped out a second one right away!

I got mine last week with my Sell-A-Thon stuff. Got my changeover kit on Saturday.

I got mine today. HO is sending out a replacement today as the bowl rim has a defect. It is awesome though! I tried to attach a picture I took of it but the file is too big to post here. Sorry.

Oh mine came today...A MILLION PIECES!!!!

Mine is expected to Arrive 2/1/07! Hopefully all in 1 piece!

When you get it make sure you check it all around. I thought mine was fine until I examined the bowl better and felt around the rim of the bowl.

Yeah I just planned for it, so I wasn't so disappointed. they must have lost alot of money in those.

Mine has a few scratches on the bottom..as if it was stored on a stone without he pedestal??? But, I don't want to complain, it is in one piece! (well 3, because PC is awesome and has a detachable stand and lid) ;)

Don't you love the lid? I think it will be a great selling feature too!

I love the lid. I think it will really expand the possibilities.

It's something that most stores don't offer and so needed. You can make it, cover it with the lid and put something on top of it (not heavy of course) in the refrigerator, take it with you and not have the saran wrap or press 'n seal do a number on you, etc. I really am going to emphasize the greatness of a great lid!

My replacement was supposed to be delivered today, but when i checked the web, it had been rescheduled for tomorrow. I still haven't gotten the label to return the broken one yet.

Got it today! IN 1 piece even! Whoo-hooo! Can't wait to make something in it, maybe this weekend!

I still haven't gotten mine...oh well! I guess I will call HO tomorrow.

1. When can we expect trifle bowls to arrive?

We understand your excitement for the trifle bowls and we are working hard to get them to you as soon as possible. The current estimated arrival date is [insert date here]. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your interest in our products.

2. Will the trifle bowls be available in all sizes?

Yes, our trifle bowls will be available in all sizes to cater to your needs. We offer a variety of sizes to accommodate different recipes and serving sizes. Stay tuned for more updates on the availability of the trifle bowls.

3. Can we pre-order the trifle bowls?

Unfortunately, we are not offering pre-orders for the trifle bowls at this time. However, we will notify our customers as soon as they are available for purchase. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our latest products and promotions.

4. Will the trifle bowls be sold individually or in sets?

The trifle bowls will be sold both individually and in sets, depending on your preference. We offer sets of 2, 4, and 6 to cater to different needs. You can also purchase individual trifle bowls if you only need one. Stay tuned for more updates on pricing and availability.

5. Can I use the trifle bowls for other desserts besides trifles?

Absolutely! While our trifle bowls are perfect for creating beautiful and delicious trifles, they can also be used for other desserts such as layered cakes, parfaits, and fruit salads. Get creative and have fun with your trifle bowls!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefannie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • scottcooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies