• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Our 1099'S Be Available on Cc?

In summary, the 1099s will be available on CC before the end of the month. Companies have until January 31st to provide them and the reason for this is because that is when quarterlys are due. They require a lot of work and double checking before they can be released. For those who have opted for e-1099s, the sign-up period is from April 15 to the following Jan 15th and they will have to wait to get signed up for them. It is also possible to find the 1099s on the CC website under "Managing Your Business" > "Financial Forms and Requests" > "Tax Information" > "My 1099". If your 2010 income was over
pctharper
Gold Member
When will our 1099's be available on CC?

Definitely before the end of the month. I really expect to see them sometime soon.

I remember it taking until about the 31st last year.

Companies have until January 31st to provide 1099s. In a previous position 1099s & w-2 were my job. The reason why companies have until then, is because that is when the quartelys are due. A lot of people think that because everything is computerized, all one has to do is push a button and there you go. Numbers have to be checked and double checked. If someone had washed or lost their $550 check, I had to make sure their 1099 did not reflect that. If the manager hired a musician & did not provide me with the needed info, I had to track them down. If I set aside everything else, I could start and finish 1099s & w2s in about 2 or 2 1/2 days. From running the initial report to putting them into the envelopes. And I only had approx 100 musicians, 4 full-time staff & 20-30 stage hands.

So, since we have 20 more days, do you have all your expenses lined out?

Where on CC can we find the 1099? Thank you.

msmileyface said:
Where on CC can we find the 1099? Thank you.

First tab - "Managing your Business"-> Financial Forms...-> Tax Information

If you click on the Tax Help page, it will tell you if you are getting MAILED or E-1099. I'm guessing yours will be mailed - since you have to sign up for the e-1099. The sign-up period for e-1099 is from April 15 to the following Jan 15th, so you'd have to wait at this point to get signed up for the online 1099.

akrebecca said:
Companies have until January 31st to provide 1099s. In a previous position 1099s & w-2 were my job. The reason why companies have until then, is because that is when the quartelys are due. A lot of people think that because everything is computerized, all one has to do is push a button and there you go. Numbers have to be checked and double checked. If someone had washed or lost their $550 check, I had to make sure their 1099 did not reflect that. If the manager hired a musician & did not provide me with the needed info, I had to track them down. If I set aside everything else, I could start and finish 1099s & w2s in about 2 or 2 1/2 days. From running the initial report to putting them into the envelopes. And I only had approx 100 musicians, 4 full-time staff & 20-30 stage hands.

So, since we have 20 more days, do you have all your expenses lined out?

LOL - No kidding!

esavvymom said:
First tab - "Managing your Business"-> Financial Forms...-> Tax Information

If you click on the Tax Help page, it will tell you if you are getting MAILED or E-1099. I'm guessing yours will be mailed - since you have to sign up for the e-1099. The sign-up period for e-1099 is from April 15 to the following Jan 15th, so you'd have to wait at this point to get signed up for the online 1099.

I tried explaining that to the person in the tax dept when I emailed and asked how to sign up for the e-1099 last June. We went round & round and really didn't get much solved except that she mentioned that she was the only person in the tax dept (I had asked for her supervisor), I hope they hire extra help for tax season, but if it's still just one lady....good luck getting it early!

Not sure if this is the case for everyone or how they are posting them...but I just happened to check and see. My 1099 is posted online!!!

From this week's Newswire:
Watch Consultant''s Corner later this week for your 1099-MISC statements and additional information. Go to Consultant''s Corner > Managing Your Business > Financial Forms and Requests > Tax Information > My 1099. * If you did not opt out of receiving a printed statement and your 2010 income was over $600, your statement will be mailed to you by Jan. 31.
* If your 2010 income was less than $600, you will not receive a 1099 in the mail. However, it is available online.

esavvymom said:
From this week's Newswire:

Yeah, well...that would be "later this week". Just wanted people to know they were there.

Mine is avail as well. I find it funny that the logo baret I won from the TPC games last Jan is $20. lol

yankfan24 said:
Yeah, well...that would be "later this week". Just wanted people to know they were there.

I realize that. But there are several who wouldn't be getting it online, so I posted the whole thing- so they knew when they'd get theirs.

:D

Mine says it's available but I'm having a hard time printing it. I will try again.

I got mine on line. I had a hard time printing mine also, but I kept doing it and finally
I got it.
lst time it came on the screen okay, but the printed page was all jumbled up with print on top of print that you couldn't read it.
2nd time I got a blank page
3rd time I finally got it to print.

I guess it was just tempermental.

1. When will our 1099's be available on CC?

The exact date for when 1099's will be available on CC may vary, but they are usually released by the end of January each year.

2. How will I receive my 1099 form on CC?

Once your 1099 form is available on CC, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to access and download your form.

3. Can I access my 1099 form on CC before the designated release date?

No, the 1099 forms will not be available on CC before the designated release date. Please wait for the official release before attempting to access your form.

4. What if I don't receive a 1099 form on CC?

If you did not receive a 1099 form on CC, it is possible that you did not meet the minimum threshold for receiving a form. If you believe this is an error, please contact CC customer support for assistance.

5. Can I access previous year's 1099 forms on CC?

Yes, you can access previous year's 1099 forms on CC by navigating to the "Tax Forms" section of your account. Keep in mind that each year's form will be released separately and will only be available during the designated tax season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • patty42240
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TJMagoo