• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does My CC Guests Typically Arrive?

In summary, the conversation is about when commission payments show up in different accounts and how they are received. Some people receive their payments in their bank account before it shows up in their consultant center, while others receive it later in the day or even the next day. Some people have already received their payments and are discussing what they plan to do with the money. There is also mention of a commission question and clarification on the insurance deduction for consultants. The conversation ends with someone expressing happiness with their first commission check.
brendaivette
any know around what time they show up in CC,

thanks

Mine usually shows up in my Bank Account online way before it shows up at CC. Sometimes, it doesn't show up there until late in the day, or even the next day.

ChefBeckyD said:
Mine usually shows up in my Bank Account online way before it shows up at CC. Sometimes, it doesn't show up there until late in the day, or even the next day.

Mine too! I always call the bank - need to sign that account up for online banking.

Just called and it's already there!

i checked my account, it's already there, but need my commission statement to fax to Verizon for the discount, my last commission check is from Nov...........after that i had knee surgery and went inactive, but am now active again and ready to roll............my knee is much better

mine was in my bank acct when i turned on the 'puter this morning. yay!

I just got the email (a few minutes ago) that says it's up on CC.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just got the email (a few minutes ago) that says it's up on CC.
Hey TKG!

They're looking for you over at the Bridal Shower vs Male Consultant thread.

I'm not going to take a shower with any bride but mine.

thanks- got it, sent it, waiting for reply from verizon

I got the email saying it was posted, but mine isn't! Grr.

Mine is - I can't decide whether I should buy a candy bar or take a bus ride.

<giggle> I had one of those checks, too. And the only reason there was anything to deposit at all is because I had an overage in my conference club account that they refunded. Of course, they then took Leadership conference club out of it.

Commission questionI'm new so I have a quick question.

The insurance deduction of $2.00, what is this for? :confused:

I must say though I am happy with my first commission check!! :thumbup: Looking forward to many more! :chef:

Thanks Jenny

That's consultant insurance. It covers mishap at shows, like spilling tomato sauce on a host's white carpet, etc.

1. When should I expect my CC guests to arrive?

The arrival time for your CC guests may vary depending on their travel arrangements. It is recommended to confirm their arrival time with them beforehand.

2. How will I know when my CC guests have arrived?

Your CC guests will typically notify you of their arrival either through a phone call or text message. You can also set up a designated meeting spot for them to easily find you.

3. Is there a possibility that my CC guests may arrive earlier or later than expected?

Yes, there is always a possibility of unexpected delays or changes in travel plans. It is best to communicate with your CC guests and have a flexible schedule in case of any delays.

4. Do I need to make any special arrangements for my CC guests' arrival?

It is always a good idea to make some preparations for your CC guests' arrival, such as cleaning and preparing their sleeping arrangements. You may also want to have some snacks or refreshments ready for them.

5. What should I do if my CC guests do not arrive on the expected date?

If your CC guests do not arrive on the expected date, you should try to contact them and confirm their travel plans. If you are unable to reach them, you may need to make alternative arrangements for their stay or notify the program coordinator for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies