• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will It End... Steve Mcnair Has Died

In summary, Steve McNair, an NFL football player, was killed in a shooting. He was 39 years old. His brother identified both bodies. It is unknown at this point who the woman is. This is a tragic event for the McNair family and friends.
mscharf
I can't believe it, just turned on ESPN and Steve McNair has died from fatal gunshot wound it TN. I know we will all die, but he was only 39, and mazing football player. This is just soooo sad.

That is so sad... It said in the report I read that he and a woman were killed. His brother id'd both bodies! Retired at 39 and now dead...how sad!

Yes, but the woman was not his wife. They have not said who she is yet, but his wife had been notified. My heart goes out to her.

Wow, celebs are dropping off like flies! Who's next??? :( :O

I wouldn't wish being killed on anyone, but I never did like McNair - I guess my gut about his character was true. A witness said he went there about 1:30 a.m. - his poor wife!

I don't think this is a matter of like or dislike, two people were killed. It is a tragedy in so many ways. He leaves behind a wife and 4 little boys. They have not released a lot of details, so I am not going to speculate what he was doing there and why with this girl, b/c I don't think it really matters at this point. All I will do is pray for his family and friends, especially those little boys who will now grow up without their daddy.

I heard this morning the gun was found by the womans body. Sounds like it's going to be a case of murder/suicide. How sad :(

Yes, I also heard murder/suicide...Steve had multiple shots and the woman only one...sad all around.

What happened to Steve McNair?

Steve McNair, a former NFL quarterback, passed away on July 4, 2009, at the age of 36. He was found shot to death in his Nashville, Tennessee home. It was later ruled a murder-suicide, with McNair being the victim.

How did Steve McNair die?

Steve McNair died from multiple gunshot wounds. The medical examiner's office ruled his death as a homicide. The woman found dead with him, Sahel Kazemi, was also shot and ruled as the perpetrator in the murder-suicide.

What was Steve McNair's legacy in the NFL?

Steve McNair was a highly accomplished and respected NFL quarterback. He was a three-time Pro Bowler and led the Tennessee Titans to their first Super Bowl appearance in 2000. He also played for the Baltimore Ravens and finished his career with over 31,000 passing yards and 174 touchdowns.

How is Steve McNair remembered today?

Steve McNair is remembered as a talented and beloved athlete, both on and off the field. He was known for his toughness, leadership, and impressive playing abilities. He is also remembered for his charitable work and involvement in the community.

What is Pampered Chef doing to honor Steve McNair's memory?

Pampered Chef is not directly involved in honoring Steve McNair's memory, as it is a company that sells kitchen products. However, we join many others in the sports community in remembering and honoring his legacy and the impact he had on the NFL and its fans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda