• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyhow,When Will I Get Access Again?

In summary, the time frame for regaining access to your account will depend on the reason for the access suspension. The length of time it takes for your access to be restored will vary depending on the specific circumstances. Access may be suspended for a variety of reasons, and you will not be able to place orders while your account is suspended. However, you will receive a notification from the customer service team when your access is restored. Please contact them for more information about your specific situation and for assistance with placing an order. Remember to check your email and spam folders for any updates regarding your account.
pampchefrhondab
So I almost went completely inactive (that's what I call it anyway). I had not input a show since September.

I had one show in March which I submitted successfully last night; however, my login does not work.

Has anyone else had this happen? Should I call to get it reinstated or will they correct it once they process my show?

Thanks,

That is funny cause I posted the same exact thing in another thread. Advice on there was to call HO and another said that it should update by the 10th and let us back on.
Mara

Hey Mara,

I just posted in your post too! I think that's so funny it was the same for both of us!

I submitted my show at 11 EST. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

I posted this in your thread, but I thought this morning I probably should have just signed up again so I could get a new starter kit (lol).

1. When will I regain access to my account?

The time frame for regaining access to your account will depend on the reason for the access suspension. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

2. How long does it take for my access to be restored?

The length of time it takes for your access to be restored will vary depending on the specific circumstances. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated time frame.

3. Why is my access being suspended?

Access may be suspended for a variety of reasons, such as multiple failed login attempts or a violation of our terms and conditions. Please contact our customer service team for more information about your specific situation.

4. Can I still place orders while my account is suspended?

If your account is suspended, you will not be able to place orders until your access is restored. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with placing an order.

5. Will I receive any notification when my access is restored?

Yes, you will receive a notification from us when your access is restored. Please make sure to check your email and spam folders for any updates regarding your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • nancycookspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies