1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When to recruit

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i just started pc myself last month, but today at my cluster meeting they put out a recruiting challenge. i was just wanting to get through my first couple cooking shows before trying to recruit someone. is it much harder to recruit when you are brand new to pc or do you think it is easier to wait a couple months when you know more to recruit????

Aug 9, 2009
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I'ts really easy to have prople join you in PC being so new cause you are so excited about everyting and u\that is the way you will make more money .
    I would be the one to train anyone that joins my peoples team , I know that you are so new so thats my job you just get the leads and have your Director do the rest

3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Don't wait to recruit, I really wish someone had told me this when I signed! Recruit early & often, you are in the perfect position to recruit now since your enthusiasm level is so high & you can learn together. Have your director help you with the interviews & training! Good luck!

Aug 9, 2009
  4. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

recruit now and learn everything together with your director's guidance!

Aug 9, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

interviews??? am i missing something, i was never interviewed. what are these?

Aug 9, 2009
  6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm sure you were but you didn't know it! We call them interviews, but it's basically when you have a recruit lead that you give information to, like the "Take Charge, Take Action" pamphlet, then have a call with them to answer their questions, etc. You will want to ask them some questions as well... we have three way calls with our director, and she does the "interview" I just say to my leads "I have a friend who's been with PC for a long time, I would love for you to talk to her and have her answer all your questions, we can talk to her together. How does that sound?" It's great b/c your director likely has a lot of experience interviewing recruit leads, etc. and you can learn from her during this.

Aug 9, 2009
  7. pc_jessica

oh okay. well my i used to work with my recruiter and we talked about it alot and then i went to a mutual's friend show the night before i signed and told her i was ready to sign up...so maybe our interviews just were in casual talking! boy she is good i didn't even know i was being recruited!! lol

Aug 9, 2009
  8. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

:thumbup::thumbup::D

Aug 10, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted