• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Director Title Be Officially Updated?

In summary, the timing of your call from your Pampered Chef consultant will depend on the type of order you placed. If you placed a catalog or online order, you can expect a call within 48 hours. If you hosted a party, your consultant will typically reach out within 1-2 weeks. If you are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, a consultant will contact you within 1-2 business days. Once your order is placed, your consultant will provide an estimated delivery date and you can track your order online. If you need to make changes to your order, contact your consultant as soon as possible. All Pampered Chef consultants are legitimate and go through a thorough training process. You can contact the customer service team
mscharf
I promoted to Director as of Sept 1st, but still no call:grumpy: I got paid as a Director this past month end, but my Performance Tracker and Title on Consultant Connection still says Team leader. When should I know something, I know month end doesn't officially close until the 10th, am I just being impatient?

Your Performance Tracker and Title will change on/around the 10th, so be patient with that, though I know it was hard for me to be patient when I promoted to TL!Not sure about the call though!

Same thing for me! I dont want to see "TEAM LEADER" anymore! LOL Im impatient too!

Well my CC shows Director now, but I never got a call. Do they not do that anymore? I was looking forward to it, oh well I got my $250 PC dollars!!!!!

I would think you should still get a call at some point, since becoming a Director involves another agreement and some other things. Maybe they're just backed up with lots of promotions :D

No calls, did anyone promote last month, did you get a call?

When Should I Get a Call from my Pampered Chef Consultant?

The timing of your call from your Pampered Chef consultant may vary depending on the type of order you placed. If you placed a catalog or online order, you can expect a call within 48 hours to confirm your order and arrange for delivery. If you hosted a party, your consultant will typically reach out within 1-2 weeks to schedule your host rewards and discuss any additional orders or questions you may have. If you are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, a consultant will typically contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the process and answer any questions you may have.

How Will I Know When My Order is Ready?

Once your order has been placed, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date. You can also track your order online through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website using your order number. If you have any questions about the status of your order, you can contact your consultant for updates.

Can I Make Changes to My Order After I've Placed It?

If you need to make changes to your order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please keep in mind that orders are processed quickly and changes may not be possible. If you have already received your order and need to make a return or exchange, please refer to our return policy.

How Do I Know if My Consultant is Legitimate?

All Pampered Chef consultants are required to go through a thorough training and certification process before they can begin selling products. Additionally, all consultants are required to maintain an active account with the company and adhere to our code of ethics. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of your consultant, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I Contact Pampered Chef Directly if I Have Questions or Concerns?

Yes, you can contact our customer service team at any time with questions or concerns. However, we always recommend reaching out to your consultant first as they will be able to assist you more directly with your order or party. Our customer service team is also available to answer any questions you may have about our products, host rewards, or joining the Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
trps