• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When should I get a call....

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
I promoted to Director as of Sept 1st, but still no call:grumpy: I got paid as a Director this past month end, but my Performance Tracker and Title on Consultant Connection still says Team leader. When should I know something, I know month end doesn't officially close until the 10th, am I just being impatient?

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Your Performance Tracker and Title will change on/around the 10th, so be patient with that, though I know it was hard for me to be patient when I promoted to TL!

Not sure about the call though!

Brandi2007

Advanced Member
Mar 14, 2007
Same thing for me! I dont want to see "TEAM LEADER" anymore! LOL Im impatient too!

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
Well my CC shows Director now, but I never got a call. Do they not do that anymore? I was looking forward to it, oh well I got my $250 PC dollars!!!!!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I would think you should still get a call at some point, since becoming a Director involves another agreement and some other things. Maybe they're just backed up with lots of promotions :D

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
No calls, did anyone promote last month, did you get a call?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
11accold
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views