1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When should I get a call....

1. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I promoted to Director as of Sept 1st, but still no call:grumpy: I got paid as a Director this past month end, but my Performance Tracker and Title on Consultant Connection still says Team leader. When should I know something, I know month end doesn't officially close until the 10th, am I just being impatient?

Sep 7, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Your Performance Tracker and Title will change on/around the 10th, so be patient with that, though I know it was hard for me to be patient when I promoted to TL!

Not sure about the call though!

Sep 7, 2009
  3. Brandi2007

Brandi2007 Advanced Member

Same thing for me! I dont want to see "TEAM LEADER" anymore! LOL Im impatient too!

Sep 7, 2009
  4. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Well my CC shows Director now, but I never got a call. Do they not do that anymore? I was looking forward to it, oh well I got my $250 PC dollars!!!!!

Sep 9, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I would think you should still get a call at some point, since becoming a Director involves another agreement and some other things. Maybe they're just backed up with lots of promotions :D

Sep 9, 2009
  6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

No calls, did anyone promote last month, did you get a call?

Sep 12, 2009
Have something to add?