• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you tell people about your role with Pampered Chef?

In summary, when people ask what you do, it is best to be concise and clear about your profession or occupation. You can also mention relevant skills and interests, and explain why you enjoy your job. When responding, you can mention your job title and responsibilities, as well as any achievements or projects you are proud of. To make your answer more interesting, you can include personal anecdotes or use humor and storytelling. It is okay to change your answer over time and tailor it to the person asking.
naekelsey
Gold Member
What do you say when people ask you what you do, with regards to Pampered Chef? I usually say that I sell PC but that doesn't seem like the "correct" answer...

I answer this way:I'm in infotainment. What's that?I teach people about getting in and out of the kitchen quickly while making healthy food, and I do it in a way that's incredibly entertaining. Of course, I do that in connection with The Pampered Chef. Are you familiar with The Pampered Chef?

Love this!! Thank you..

What is the best way to answer when people ask what you do?

The best way to answer this question is to be concise and clear about your profession or occupation. You can also mention any relevant skills or interests that you have, and explain why you enjoy what you do.

How do you respond when someone asks what you do for a living?

You can respond by stating your job title or profession, and then elaborating on what your day-to-day responsibilities are. You can also mention any achievements or projects that you are proud of in your field.

What should I say when someone asks me what I do for a living?

You should answer this question by providing a brief summary of your job or profession, along with any relevant skills or interests that you have. It is also helpful to explain why you chose this career path and what you enjoy about it.

How can I make my answer about what I do more interesting?

You can make your answer more interesting by including personal anecdotes or examples of how your job has positively impacted your life or the lives of others. You can also use humor or storytelling to engage the person asking the question.

Is it okay to change my answer when people ask what I do?

Yes, it is completely okay to change your answer when people ask what you do. Your career path and interests may evolve over time, and it is natural to have different responses to this question. You can also tailor your answer to the person asking, depending on their level of familiarity with your profession.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg