• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Created a Kid-Friendly Word Search for Your Trade Show Booth?

In summary, the booth offers a designated kids' corner with age-appropriate toys and coloring sheets for entertainment while parents shop. They also have allergen-free options for snacks and treats, and while children cannot participate in cooking demonstrations, there are special cooking classes available at the store location. There is no minimum age requirement, but parental supervision is required. The booth also offers special discounts and promotions for children.
richardson3
Hi all,

I am about to do my first trade show booth and I am trying to get everything organized. I am new to this group and have found LOTS of great things and ideas to use (THANK YOU to everyone for sharing them!!)
Anyways, I was wondering if someone had come up with a word search that also had the consultant info on it that you could give to any kids that come by your table??

Thanks,

Honestly - keep it simple!! Don't do too much extra work for these kind of events. You'll end up spending more money and time that it's worth to do an event that you don't know how it will turn out.

Love this idea!! Even for adults! I hope you don't mind but I am going to steal this. THANK YOU CHELL!!

That's why i posted it John!!!

Yes I agree this is an awesome idea!!!!!!!!

I buy a roll of smiley face stickers to pass out to kids when the parents are looking around my booth. I've also bought some cheap toys before and had them in a basket to dig through. Doesn't cost much and if it keeps the kids happy so you can talk to the parents, bonus! I buy mine at orientaltradingcompany or rhodeislandnovelty.com.

Cute idea!

I love the word search idea. I had no idea that the website existed. I will be using it at my next booth--also the smiley face stickers. Thank you :thumbup:

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

1. How can I keep kids entertained while I shop at your booth?

We have a designated kids' corner at our booth where they can play with age-appropriate toys and games while you shop. We also offer coloring sheets and crayons for them to enjoy.

2. Are there any allergen-free options for kids at your booth?

Yes, we offer a variety of allergen-free snacks and treats for kids to enjoy. Just let us know about any specific allergies and we will make sure to accommodate them.

3. Can my child help with the cooking demonstrations at your booth?

For safety reasons, we do not allow children to participate in our cooking demonstrations. However, we do offer special cooking classes for kids at our store location.

4. Is there a minimum age requirement for kids to attend your booth?

There is no minimum age requirement to visit our booth, but we do ask that parents supervise their children at all times. Safety is our top priority.

5. Do you offer any special discounts or promotions for kids?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for children at our booth. Be sure to ask our staff for any current offers or check our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies