1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When is Team Leader official?

1. floccies

floccies Member

If we have more than 2 consultants on our team, when are we officially team leaders? April 1st, May 1st or ???

Apr 2, 2009
  2. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

The New Career Plan is in effect as of April 1

3. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

On this same line of questioning... I have one single recruit who has been with PC for over a year. However, she has been inactive.

She submitted a show in December and then nothing until March. She submitted another show in March ($300). So... she's active again, right?

Does that mean I'm a senior consultant?

Apr 2, 2009
  4. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I talked to her last night and she was telling me that some people that she sees all the time have told her that they didn't know she sold PC. I think she needs some logo wear. I've decided to buy her a T-shirt. We've been friends for quite a while! I hope she doesn't give up!

Apr 2, 2009
  5. kittychef

kittychef Member

I'm not too clear on the new consultant plan. I just signed my second recruit and my first recruit just signed her first recruit. Would I have to wait until the 2 new ones qualify to be consider a Team Lead??

Apr 18, 2009
  6. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I am considered a Team Leader right now because I have 2 Recruits. My second one has not qualified yet but I was excited to her from her that she will have a minimum of $150 this month if she "has to buy it herself". She is doing an online catalog show with her roommate as host and sent out the info to her entire address book! LOL! As long as you meet the minimum qualifications during April, you are a Team Leader ($2,500 from the whole Team with minimum $750 yourself), 2 active lines (selling a minimum of $150 each). My 1st Recruit is at $406 and I have a little over $1,000 this month already. I have 3 more shows this month, including a fundraiser for the Gymnastics Club that did $1,106 last month. I want 1/2 price conference registration!!

Apr 18, 2009
Have something to add?