• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Officially Become Team Leaders?

In summary, the New Career Plan is in effect as of April 1st. The Team Lead designation is based on having two active lines and meeting the $2,500 minimum during April. The first recruit is at $406 and the Team Lead has a little over $1,000 this month.
floccies
If we have more than 2 consultants on our team, when are we officially team leaders? April 1st, May 1st or ???

The New Career Plan is in effect as of April 1

On this same line of questioning... I have one single recruit who has been with PC for over a year. However, she has been inactive.

She submitted a show in December and then nothing until March. She submitted another show in March ($300). So... she's active again, right?

Does that mean I'm a senior consultant?

I talked to her last night and she was telling me that some people that she sees all the time have told her that they didn't know she sold PC. I think she needs some logo wear. I've decided to buy her a T-shirt. We've been friends for quite a while! I hope she doesn't give up!

I'm not too clear on the new consultant plan. I just signed my second recruit and my first recruit just signed her first recruit. Would I have to wait until the 2 new ones qualify to be consider a Team Lead??

I am considered a Team Leader right now because I have 2 Recruits. My second one has not qualified yet but I was excited to her from her that she will have a minimum of $150 this month if she "has to buy it herself". She is doing an online catalog show with her roommate as host and sent out the info to her entire address book! LOL! As long as you meet the minimum qualifications during April, you are a Team Leader ($2,500 from the whole Team with minimum $750 yourself), 2 active lines (selling a minimum of $150 each). My 1st Recruit is at $406 and I have a little over $1,000 this month already. I have 3 more shows this month, including a fundraiser for the Gymnastics Club that did $1,106 last month. I want 1/2 price conference registration!!

1. When is the official start date for becoming a Team Leader?

The official start date for becoming a Team Leader is the first day of the month following the month in which you submit your Team Leader Agreement and meet the minimum sales and team size requirements.

2. What are the minimum sales and team size requirements to become a Team Leader?

The minimum sales requirement is $1,250 in personal sales and the minimum team size requirement is 4 active consultants in your downline.

3. Can I become a Team Leader if I have not met the minimum sales and team size requirements?

No, you must meet both the minimum sales and team size requirements in order to become a Team Leader.

4. How do I submit my Team Leader Agreement?

You can submit your Team Leader Agreement online through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also submit it via email or mail it to our corporate office.

5. Will I receive any training or support as a new Team Leader?

Yes, as a new Team Leader, you will have access to training and support from your upline Team Leader, as well as resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef to help you succeed in your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78