• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is Kit Enhancement Month and What Discount Can Consultants Get?

In summary, when you click on the "Kit Enhancement" button on PP, you can get 40% off your order. If you are inactive, you cannot take advantage of this offer. However, you can still use the benefit if you are close to finishing your order.
rdh25
I know consultants get a month in the spring sometime where we can order things pretty cheap, when is it? what % do we get off of items?

APRIL!!!! Next month!!:D We get 40% off!!

Last edited:
All Super Starters get one too....in what would be their fourth Super Starter Month. If it happens to fall in April with the regular kit enhancement month, they'd get another kit enhancement month in May. Woo hoo!:)

when I click on kit enhancement on PP now, it gives me 40% off, I can go all the way up to submitting the order. I am a little leary about doing it now, because I dont want to "burn" my chance for April....but if I can do it BOTH months I sure would like to take the opportunity to get the cookware and lots of other stuff I need and spread the cost. DOes anyone else have the capability to order at 40% off now? (PS...this isnt my third month enhancement time...that was in January)

Everyone has the opportunity to put what items they want in PP. You have to wait until April 1st to submit your order. I have everything I want in my cart, so to speak, and will be submitting it on April 1st. :) :p

betht471 said:
when I click on kit enhancement on PP now, it gives me 40% off, I can go all the way up to submitting the order. I am a little leary about doing it now, because I dont want to "burn" my chance for April....but if I can do it BOTH months I sure would like to take the opportunity to get the cookware and lots of other stuff I need and spread the cost. DOes anyone else have the capability to order at 40% off now? (PS...this isnt my third month enhancement time...that was in January)
If you sent that order in March they would reject it. You can only do it in April and new consultants in their 4th month.

ooohhh! Thanks. :)

can you still take advantage of kit enhancement month if you are inactive?

monica_sweetconsultant said:
can you still take advantage of kit enhancement month if you are inactive?
hmmm.... I don't think so but check with HO.

Any chance you might get a catalog show together to get that $200 before the end of April? Then you would be able to use the benefit without issue. If you are close you might want to add some orders of things you would want to give to others as gifts in the next few months - Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduations, weddings... you probably would be buying gifts for those people anyway. Get them PC and do it now when you need the sales. Just be sure to order them in the giftee's name - if you order them in your name they will not be commissionable and will defeat the purpose of ordering now.

If you can afford to do some shopping with the kit enhancement I would do the above with that money first. Don't forget you get commission on it so you could consider that a discount and it reactivates you which is positive. Then you can use any other money put aside for the enhancement purchases.

I am planning a show here at my house in april anyways. my hubby wants the grilling kit :). we had already decided that whatever i needed in sales (if it didnt qualify)we would cover with other orders. i didnt think i would be able to do kit enhancement but just wanted to be sure!! thanks

1. When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of September. However, the exact dates may vary from year to year, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date information.

2. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special time where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware. It's a great opportunity for our customers to upgrade their kitchen essentials and try out new products at a discounted price.

3. How can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to browse the available deals and make a purchase. You can also host a virtual or in-person party during this time to earn even more rewards and free products.

4. Are the deals during Kit Enhancement Month available to all customers?

Yes, the deals during Kit Enhancement Month are available to all customers. However, some deals may be exclusive to party hosts or consultants, so it's best to check with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, you can still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during Kit Enhancement Month. However, we highly recommend taking advantage of the special deals and discounts available during this time to upgrade your kitchen and try out new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies