• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Ho Open? Updates on Holiday Closures

If you've used it on another show, you can see it on the prior show, copy it & paste it to the current show....
trps
Silver Member
I tried to call today Monday and they said to call on Monday they are closed for the holidays. Anyone know?

Woops. Sounds like somebody forgot to change the message back!

I guess they think no one is calling then because you get no options.

7 a.m. CST is their normal starting time.

I just looked at my consultant planner and they are closed today for Christmas Day! They will be open tomorrow. I need to talk to them too cause I have a guest that ordered the holiday appetizer plates from the outlet for a gift only to open up the box on the 23rd and they shipped her a double boiler! :( Guess I will let her know that I can't call today and try tomorrow.Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
I just looked at my consultant planner and they are closed today for Christmas Day! They will be open tomorrow.

I need to talk to them too cause I have a guest that ordered the holiday appetizer plates from the outlet for a gift only to open up the box on the 23rd and they shipped her a double boiler! :( Guess I will let her know that I can't call today and try tomorrow.

Karen

sorry..and I know that this is off topic from the post..but I had to laugh at this post..what a surprise..lol.

I hope your customer was not too upset about it.

Yea, I tried today as well....hmmmm.....maybe they all got messed up on their days -just having too much fun during the holiday! I need to see where my order for a show is - I sent it in early morning on the 16th and still says "picking" under status. My host and guests are not happy. :(

gaddischef said:
Yea, I tried today as well....hmmmm.....maybe they all got messed up on their days -just having too much fun during the holiday! I need to see where my order for a show is - I sent it in early morning on the 16th and still says "picking" under status. My host and guests are not happy. :(

Did you check on this before Christmas? I submitted a couple shows on the 17th and got them before Christmas.

I tried calling too today, December 27 at 4 pm Mountain time and the message says our offices are close for the holidays. Hopefully they will re open tomorrow. I lost my TPC card and I need to turn in an order, unfortunately I didnt write my number down.

wadesgirl said:
Did you check on this before Christmas? I submitted a couple shows on the 17th and got them before Christmas.

Yes, I started checking on it around the 22nd. :( Not sure what happened here. I did read on Newswire that they were closed today. I will be calling first thing in the morning.

dessertMama said:
I tried calling too today, December 27 at 4 pm Mountain time and the message says our offices are close for the holidays. Hopefully they will re open tomorrow. I lost my TPC card and I need to turn in an order, unfortunately I didnt write my number down.
When you do find it, you can program P3 to remember it for the next time. Have your director or someone close to you walk you through it! Saves a ton of time.

gaddischef said:
Yes, I started checking on it around the 22nd. :( Not sure what happened here. I did read on Newswire that they were closed today. I will be calling first thing in the morning.
Did you actually check with HO before? They should have done something about it.

You can retrieve your TPC card number anytime by using the PC Express phone number: 1 (800) 449-2433

dessertMama said:

I think P3 even downloads it automatically now. You just have to go to preferences and check the box for it to give it to you on the payments tab.

dessertMama said:

If you've used it on another show, you can see it on the prior show, copy it & paste it to the current show. ;)

P3 has an option to auto-fill the debit card number for you. It's in the preference settings in P3. It will download it from Pampered Chef automatically when you open P3 and connect to the internet.

What is "When Is Ho Going to Open?"

"When Is Ho Going to Open?" is a popular question among our customers who are eagerly waiting for the release of our new Ho kitchen tool. This tool is designed to help with various cooking tasks and has been highly anticipated by many customers.

When will Ho be available for purchase?

The exact release date for Ho has not been announced yet. However, our team is working hard to finalize the design and production process, and we hope to have it available for purchase in the near future. Please stay tuned for updates on our website and social media channels.

Can I pre-order Ho?

At this time, we do not offer pre-orders for Ho. We want to ensure that our customers have the best experience with our products, so we want to make sure that Ho meets our high standards before it is released for purchase.

What tasks can Ho help with in the kitchen?

Ho is a versatile kitchen tool that can assist with various tasks such as cutting, slicing, and peeling fruits and vegetables. It can also be used for spreading and scooping ingredients, making it a useful tool for cooking and baking.

Will Ho come with a warranty?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty for Ho. If you encounter any issues with your Ho tool, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • MarciMac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • NooraK