• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is Conference Over? Planning for the End of Conference Season

In summary, the conference will end on Saturday and all the announcements will be available on CC on Tuesday.
lovenpc
Just curious when conference will be over and all the announcements and products will be posted. The reason I ask, is as a Canadian consultant our National Conference is not until the weekend of August 7...that's another 3 weeks from now. We won't know anything until then for the start of the selling season September 1 (not even the Sept specials....you guys have it good knowing in July). So I need to decide whether to come on and "peak" or not and keep everything a surprise. Thanks

I believe Wave 3 starts tomorrow and ends Saturday. An email I got from PC yesterday said that all of the new announcements would be made available to everyone August 21st, which is Tuesday.

The last day is Saturday the 18th. I'm sure someone will be on here after it finishes on Saturday. The newswire says that everything will be up on CC on the 21st.

Conference is over this Saturday afternoon. So I believe after that is fair game. It is available on CC normally by Tuesday.

LOL we were typing at the same time.

How funny!!!

I wouldn't be surprised to receive some e-mails on Saturday afternoon...

lovenpc... you might want to PM me

Since new products are revealed tomorrow for wave 3, wouldn't it be okay to for someone to share new product info after the product reveal tomorrow evening?

:D

Lots of announcements coming in next week's email newsletter.

Also, keep an eye on CC - updates are scheduled there for July 20 :)

Hmm, I can't confirm because Acrobat reader isn't currently installed on my comp. to view the agenda that is posted on CC under the Conference link, but I thought conference for wave 3 started yesterday (wednesday), if that is the case, can we talk about products now? :cry: :D Someone can confirm the actual schedule on CC.anxiously waiting.... :angel:Edit: Nevermind, my cluster went a day early which threw me off, so conference (wave III) should start today, so can we talk about products tonight??? :cry: :D... still anxiously waiting.... :angel:

Okay, okay (sniff, sniff).

So, the last general session starts on Saturday morning at 10:30 am (CT) and we are FREE to spill/share the beans!! :sing: I think it might even be worth missing the Sat am cartoons, lol.

Still anxiously waiting...

1. When is Conference Over?

Conference typically ends on the last day of the scheduled event. However, the exact end time can vary depending on the final agenda and any additional activities or workshops that may be offered.

2. Will there be any events after Conference is over?

There may be optional post-Conference events or workshops offered, but these are not included in the main Conference schedule. You can check for any post-Conference events on the agenda or by contacting your consultant.

3. How can I find out the exact end time of Conference?

The final agenda, including the end time, will be posted on the Conference website and/or provided to attendees upon check-in at the event. You can also contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

4. Will there be a closing ceremony at the end of Conference?

Yes, there is typically a closing ceremony on the last day of Conference. This is a chance to celebrate the success of the event and recognize any outstanding achievements or awards.

5. Can I leave early if I need to?

While we encourage all attendees to stay for the entirety of Conference, we understand that unexpected circumstances may arise. If you need to leave early, please inform your consultant or a Pampered Chef staff member so they can assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefCKHall