• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is conference over?

lovenpc

Jul 9, 2006
Just curious when conference will be over and all the announcements and products will be posted. The reason I ask, is as a Canadian consultant our National Conference is not until the weekend of August 7...that's another 3 weeks from now. We won't know anything until then for the start of the selling season September 1 (not even the Sept specials....you guys have it good knowing in July). So I need to decide whether to come on and "peak" or not and keep everything a surprise. Thanks

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
I believe Wave 3 starts tomorrow and ends Saturday. An email I got from PC yesterday said that all of the new announcements would be made available to everyone August 21st, which is Tuesday.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
The last day is Saturday the 18th. I'm sure someone will be on here after it finishes on Saturday. The newswire says that everything will be up on CC on the 21st.

mmajmi

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Conference is over this Saturday afternoon. So I believe after that is fair game. It is available on CC normally by Tuesday.

pchefbonnie

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2006
Since new products are revealed tomorrow for wave 3, wouldn't it be okay to for someone to share new product info after the product reveal tomorrow evening?

:D

SpiritdancerIA

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Lots of announcements coming in next week's email newsletter.

Also, keep an eye on CC - updates are scheduled there for July 20 :)

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
Hmm, I can't confirm because Acrobat reader isn't currently installed on my comp. to view the agenda that is posted on CC under the Conference link, but I thought conference for wave 3 started yesterday (wednesday), if that is the case, can we talk about products now? :cry: :D Someone can confirm the actual schedule on CC.

anxiously waiting.... :angel:

Edit: Nevermind, my cluster went a day early which threw me off, so conference (wave III) should start today, so can we talk about products tonight??? :cry: :D

... still anxiously waiting.... :angel:

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
Okay, okay (sniff, sniff).

So, the last general session starts on Saturday morning at 10:30 am (CT) and we are FREE to spill/share the beans!! :sing: I think it might even be worth missing the Sat am cartoons, lol.

Still anxiously waiting...