• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part for 2-Year Old EAD: Can I Get It?

In summary, customers can request a replacement part for a 2-year-old EAD by contacting the customer service team and providing the model number and description of the part needed. There may be a cost for certain replacement parts depending on the warranty status and age of the EAD. The time it takes to receive the replacement part will vary based on availability and shipping times. Replacement parts may still be available for discontinued EAD models, and customers can inquire about them with the customer service team.
cla519
I have a customer who needs a replacement part for her ead and it is 2 years old. Would I be able to get her that part or did they change the design since then. I've only been doing this since April so I have no idea.

Should beCheryl,

Her EAD should be the new one. The easy way to tell is by looking at the clear end of the EAD. Does it have threads to screw on the ring? If so, it is the new one. If not it is the old one- and it will only have one thread and a locking type structure.

Hope this helps!

On the replacement parts form...there's usually a date next to the item. For the EAD it says "sold since 1/2/02".

It doesn't say that on the canadian replacement form but thanks to all that replied.

New collar for the cake decoratorI might be in the wrong place. Where do I get a replacement collar for the easy cake decorator? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

If you're a consultant you can get it on the replacement part order form or on PP on non-commission order, replacement part. If you're not a consultant you can get it from ANY PC consultant. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions.

1. Can I request a replacement part for my 2-year-old EAD?

Yes, you can request a replacement part for your 2-year-old EAD. We understand that accidents can happen and parts may need to be replaced over time.

2. How do I request a replacement part?

To request a replacement part, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 or send an email to [email protected]. Please include the model number and description of the part you need in your request.

3. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

There may be a cost for certain replacement parts, depending on the warranty status and age of your EAD. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with more information on pricing for your specific replacement part.

4. How long will it take to receive my replacement part?

The time it takes to receive your replacement part will depend on availability and shipping times. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline for your replacement part when you make your request.

5. Can I get a replacement part for a discontinued EAD model?

We may still have replacement parts available for discontinued EAD models. Please contact our customer service team to inquire about replacement parts for your specific model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • christy_c
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cgreen
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies