• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Title Change? Understanding Title Changes in Consultant Connection

In summary, the title in Pampered Chef changes when you reach the next level in your career progression, which is based on meeting sales goals and leadership requirements. The frequency of title changes varies for each individual, and there is no need to apply for a title change as it will automatically happen once you meet the requirements. In most cases, you cannot request a title change, but you can contact your regional director if there is an error or delay in the change. A title change in Pampered Chef can bring benefits such as increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and events, and potential leadership opportunities, while also signifying growth and success within the company.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
OK, I'm getting impatient here. After 2 years with PC, I finally recruited my first consultant in April. He was active for the first time in May. Now it's June 1st, and I still haven't seen my title change in Consultant Connection. Does anybody know how long it takes? TIA

Not until the 10th of the month. I'm waiting too....

Thanks! The 10th? That's an odd date. You would think it would be the 1st of the month.

Yeah the wait seems like it takes for EVER... in my experience it updates closer to the 8th of each month.. but they have until the 10th. :) Congrats!!

It allows HO time to audit the numbers, process end of month submissions and all that jazz...

NooraK said:
It allows HO time to audit the numbers, process end of month submissions and all that jazz...

Yes, like for example - I have a new recruit who submitted a $700 show on the 29th. She had a declined card. Because it was the holiday weekend, she couldn't get in contact with the guest. She has until June 2nd to resolve that issue - and she needed that! Today is her 30 day mark, and she wants to make sure that gets added into her monthly totals, because she needs it for her $1250 to qualify - and get the double PC $$ incentive!

All of my stats are in for Directorship - but not for the recruiting bonus I'll get too!

1. When does the title change in Pampered Chef?

The title changes in Pampered Chef when you reach the next level in your career progression. This can happen when you meet certain sales goals and leadership requirements.

2. How often does the title change?

The frequency of title changes in Pampered Chef varies depending on an individual's performance and career goals. Some consultants may see title changes every few months, while others may take longer to reach the next level.

3. Do I need to apply for a title change?

No, you do not need to apply for a title change in Pampered Chef. Your title will automatically change once you meet the requirements for the next level.

4. Can I request a title change at any time?

In most cases, you cannot request a title change at any time. However, if you believe there has been an error in your title or you have met the requirements for a title change but it has not been updated, you can contact your regional director for assistance.

5. What are the benefits of a title change in Pampered Chef?

A title change in Pampered Chef can come with several benefits, such as increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and events, and the potential for leadership opportunities. It also signifies your growth and success within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • esavvymom