• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Start Promoting My Spring Products?

In summary, the new catalog comes out March 1st. You must wait until January and February to show it to customers.
Sonia_J
this is probably a weird question to ask as its 14 degrees out and Spring feels 100 millions miles away
But I'm trying to judge how many more catalogues I need. Since I'm new I don't know when the new Spring/Summer season starts.
Any thoughts??

Sonia Jensen

The new catalog comes out March 1st. We'll get our changeover paperwork before that but that's when they become effective.

Thanks!Thanks you!!

pamperedbecky said:
The new catalog comes out March 1st. We'll get our changeover paperwork before that but that's when they become effective.

When will you officially start selling the new catalog? I plan to sell the fall/winter one until the last possible moment I think... it still feels new. :)

The only time I even let people know I have the catalogs early is if I have a March host and I need to get the host packet to her in February. I tell her she can start collecting orders as soon as she gets the packet. I think we get the changeover paperwork in January, but it's mostly so we can get host packets out to March hosts.

Becky is on the ball...You have to remember something that can be very harmful to your schedule: showing the new stuff before you have completed your January and February. I made that mistake the first year I was in and boy did it cause problems. Yes, we still had the one month overlap but it still made it hard as I actually had three late January Shows cancel because they saw the new products before they had their shows. Dumb move on my part. So, don't let the cat-out-of-the-bag until you know it is safe to do. It is even worse now as we do not have the cross over month any more. If you send out packets for March Hosts, you must swear them to absolute secrecy! Actually even if the show is the first weekend in March, I try not to get them the packet until two weeks prior. This way there are only two weeks left in February so very little harm can come of that to my business.

Last edited:

1. When does spring officially start?

Spring officially starts on March 20th in the Northern Hemisphere, and September 22nd in the Southern Hemisphere.

2. Why does the date of spring change every year?

The date of spring is determined by the Spring Equinox, which is when the sun is directly above the equator. This date can vary slightly each year due to the Earth's rotation and orbit around the sun.

3. How is the start of spring determined?

The start of spring is determined by the astronomical calendar, which relies on the position of the Earth in relation to the sun. This is different from the meteorological calendar, which divides the year into four seasons based on temperature patterns.

4. Is the start of spring the same everywhere in the world?

No, the start of spring can vary depending on the location in the world. In the Northern Hemisphere, spring begins in March, while in the Southern Hemisphere it begins in September.

5. Can the date of spring change in the future?

Yes, the date of spring can change in the future due to the Earth's rotation and orbit. This means that over time, the date of the Spring Equinox may shift to an earlier or later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cooklove
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • Mama2bowbaby