• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Get Your Show Debit in on Time with These Tips | Christina's 30-Day Deadline

In summary, show debit typically occurs at the end of each month or on a specific date set by the show's production team. It usually happens once a month, but can vary based on the production schedule. In most cases, the show debit date cannot be changed, but you may be able to request a different date from the production team. If you miss your show debit date, you may incur late fees or penalties, so it is important to communicate with the production team and make arrangements if needed. Show debit can usually be paid for through electronic transfer, check, or credit/debit card, but the accepted methods may vary depending on the production team's policies.
ChrisT
Hello everyone,
Tonight is the deadline for my first 30 days and I need to submit my 4th show. The host is calling me back in about 30 min. to give me her list of freebies and I still need to get one more check from her. If I pick up the check tomorrow morning will I be okay. I will be using my PC debit. My bank post $ right away, but I wasn't sure when the HO pulls the money?? Anyone know how much time I have?
Thanks
Christina

Last edited:
it takes at least a few days to draw the $ out of you PC checking act.

Used to be about 9 days for me but now its about 5

If you are submitting tomorrow, it will probably be at least Monday before it would debit. You'll be fine!

Hi Christina,Congratulations on reaching your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant! I understand the pressure of meeting the deadline for your fourth show and getting all the necessary information from your host. In terms of your question about when the Home Office pulls the money, it typically takes 24-48 hours for the funds to be processed. So if you are able to get the check from your host tomorrow morning, you should still be okay. However, to be on the safe side, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or the Home Office directly to confirm the exact timeline for processing payments. Good luck with your show and keep up the great work!Best,

1. When does show debit occur?

Show debit typically occurs at the end of each month, or on a specific date set by the show's production team.

2. How often does show debit happen?

Show debit usually happens once a month, although it may vary depending on the production schedule of the show.

3. Can I choose when my show debit happens?

In most cases, show debit is set on a specific date and cannot be changed. However, you may be able to request a different show debit date from the production team.

4. What happens if I miss my show debit date?

If you miss your show debit date, you may incur late fees or penalties. It is important to communicate with the production team and make arrangements if you are unable to make the payment on time.

5. How can I pay for show debit?

Show debit can usually be paid for through electronic transfer, check, or credit/debit card. The specific payment methods accepted may vary depending on the production team and their policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • ChefChris