• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Pampered Chef Normally Post Our Commission Statements?

In summary, CC deposited $153 into my account, but my commissions should be $198 and change. I'm thinking something is wrong or they are taking something out of my commissions I'm not aware of.
jessinthekitchen
According to CC my commissions should be $198 and change and they only deposited $153 into my account... so I'm thinking something is wrong or they are taking something out of my commissions I'm not aware of.

I tried looking it up online but only August Mid-Month is up...

I don't think they've posted August Month-End's statement yet. I only see Mid-month too (not that I earned anything later int he month).I think CC would show you the commissions for the full MONTH of August. So if you got paid some on August 22nd for sales 1-15th, then you'll get the balance of it today for sales/commission earned 16th-31st. They do take $2 out for insurance. Once the month-end statement is up, you'll see what they subtracted from the full month's commission (partial commission payments already made, insurance, etc.)

Good call on commissions from earlier in the month- lol!

But still- by my calculations I was shorted $10.. I think. UGH. I just need the statements! LOL

did you already get charged for the shipping on your change over kit? if not, that comes out too :)

I could've sworn that they took that out on my mid month payment. But that would explain it I think. I'm going to have to go through and figure it out. I just wish that they would send out commission statements a day or 2 before they go through so that we could dispute any issues then.

They took out the shipping on my changeover in the July statement...so start with that one (month- end).FYI- I just saw that August Month End statement is now online.

Just looked and it was just online. That must've been it- the changeover in shipping. I didn't get any month end commissions for July- so that's why they took it out in mid month of August.

I was just stressed out for an hour over nothing. LOL.

I don't think it helps that I try to do everything with my 3 kids (that are 3 and under) here. LOL!!!

They took the changeover shipping, the $2 insurance for Aug. and the $2 insurance from July from mine. That was a total of $10.50 for me.But my "commission statement" didn't come to my email until late afternoon, even though it actually came this morning ...

1. When can I expect to receive my commission statement from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef typically posts commission statements on the 10th of the month following the end of the commission period. For example, if the commission period is January 1st to January 31st, you can expect to receive your statement on February 10th.

2. How will I receive my commission statement from Pampered Chef?

Your commission statement will be posted on your Personal Website (PWS) under the "Commission History" tab. You can access your PWS by logging into your Consultant Workstation and clicking on the "Personal Website" button.

3. What should I do if I haven't received my commission statement from Pampered Chef?

If you have not received your commission statement by the 10th of the month, please contact Pampered Chef's Consultant Care team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) for assistance.

4. Can I access my commission statement from previous months?

Yes, you can access your commission statement for the current and previous 6 months on your PWS under the "Commission History" tab. If you need statements from earlier than 6 months ago, please contact Consultant Care for assistance.

5. Will I receive a physical copy of my commission statement from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not mail out physical copies of commission statements. You can access and download your statement from your PWS at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies