• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for HWC: Tips and Timing for a Successful Event

The four HWC products that were announced at Leadership are the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Walk cosmetic bag, the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Walk tote bag, the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Walk watch, and the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Walk key chain.
heat123
Silver Member
Is it just one month or a couple months? I want to try and put together a fundraiser and was wondering. What month to do it in? Also when PC supports this cause do they have buttons to give out to guests who order HWC product?
I have been inspired by a some friends who do the 3-day walk, to help try and raise $ for this cause!

thanks for any info!

Last year HWC was in May(only 1 month). So my guess is that is when it will be again. You were able to purchase a pack of pins for pretty cheap to give out to hosts, guests etc.

Last edited:
Yep, it's May. GO onto CC and look at the consultant incentive on that home page and there's a picture of what the host special is in May. It's so cute! The four special HWC products that will just be available in May are great too. I'm sure we'll hear more soon. It's not a bad idea to start talking about the option to have fundraisers. Like you said, Heather, ANYONE who does the breast cancer walks would be great people to hold fundraisers. They can get a portion of their entry fee paid by the contribution that PC would make. If it's the Avon Foundation breast cancer walk (I think it's in september or october), you'd list the Avon Foundation as the organization when you enter it into PP. Then PC will send the portion of the sales that is earned for the fundraiser to the host/organizer and then she can send it in to The Avon Foundation as a portion of her entry fee. I hope that makes sense! Remember that fundraiser organizers/hosts don't receive host benefits other than the monthly host special at 60% off.

?? about HWC
pamperedbecky said:
Yep, it's May. GO onto CC and look at the consultant incentive on that home page and there's a picture of what the host special is in May. It's so cute! The four special HWC products that will just be available in May are great too. I'm sure we'll hear more soon. It's not a bad idea to start talking about the option to have fundraisers. Like you said, Heather, ANYONE who does the breast cancer walks would be great people to hold fundraisers. They can get a portion of their entry fee paid by the contribution that PC would make. If it's the Avon Foundation breast cancer walk (I think it's in september or october), you'd list the Avon Foundation as the organization when you enter it into PP. Then PC will send the portion of the sales that is earned for the fundraiser to the host/organizer and then she can send it in to The Avon Foundation as a portion of her entry fee. I hope that makes sense! Remember that fundraiser organizers/hosts don't receive host benefits other than the monthly host special at 60% off.

Ok, I was just on CC, and I didn't see anything about HWC. Perhaps it's because I'm a consultant and not higher?? Also, I know this is unrelated, but yesterday I saw someone had posted if you hold/submit 2 shows March 1-15, you get the HWC stuff free? And then if you submitted 1,250 in sales between March 16- April 17, you get the midseason items. What are the HWC items this year? And why am I not seeing them on CC?? Thanks for any info!!!! :)

Oops, my bad, maybe that's why I saw it on CC...just the host special, not the HWC products. Maybe it's on my homepage because I'm a director. Don't worry, you will all find out soon enough! To be honest, I can't even remember what the four HWC products are that were announced at Leadership. I can't find where I wrote it down! :(

1. When is Hwc typically held?

Hwc (Helping Women Connect) typically takes place in the spring, usually in the month of March or April.

2. Is Hwc only for women?

While Hwc is primarily focused on empowering and connecting women, it is open to anyone who wants to attend and support the cause.

3. How can I attend Hwc?

You can attend Hwc by purchasing a ticket through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. What types of activities are included in Hwc?

At Hwc, you can expect to participate in inspiring workshops, networking opportunities, and cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products. There are also keynote speakers and live entertainment.

5. Can I bring my children to Hwc?

Hwc is an adult-focused event, so we do not recommend bringing children. However, if necessary, children are allowed to attend with a paid ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • funmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies