• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Hwc Show Have to Be Submitted???

In summary, the deadline for submitting an HWC show is typically the last day of the month, but may vary depending on the consultant agreement. Shows cannot be submitted after the deadline, but can be submitted for the following month. They can be submitted through an online portal or by mail, and not meeting the minimum requirements will result in the show being rolled over to the following month. There is no limit to the number of shows that can be submitted in a month, but it is important to prioritize and meet the minimum requirements for each show.
brendaziz
Hi!
I've never really understood when shows have to be in to be able to use the month's specials.
Does a HWC show have to be put in by midnight on the 31st of May or is there a few days of grace? And how long will the products be available in P3 to pick?
Thanks!

It should be in the small print at the bottom of the guest and host special flyers, but shows must be submitted by the 15th of the following month to be eligible to receive the special items.

For hosts to get their host special product and guests as well it is June 15th. HOWEVER, if you are working on NC recognition, all shows must be submitted and resolved by June 5th. I always make sure to close all HWC parties and fundraisers by no later than May 28th. That just insures that I have some breathing room before the end of the month. Also, you must remember that Memorial Day is on Monday, May 31st so that last weekend, around here anyway, will be a bust for sales as most people will be on vacations or opening cottages and such so...

1. When is the deadline for submitting my HWC show?

The deadline for submitting your HWC show is typically the last day of the month, but it may vary depending on your specific consultant agreement. It is important to check with your team leader or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I submit my HWC show after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept HWC shows after the deadline has passed. This is to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner. If you miss the deadline, you can still submit your show for the following month.

3. How do I submit my HWC show?

You can submit your HWC show through our online portal or by mailing in your order form. We recommend submitting your show online for faster processing. If you are unsure of how to submit your show, please reach out to your team leader for assistance.

4. What happens if I don't meet the minimum requirements for my HWC show?

If you do not meet the minimum requirements for your HWC show, your show will be rolled over to the following month. It is important to strive to meet the minimum requirements each month in order to maintain your consultant status and benefits.

5. Is there a limit to how many HWC shows I can submit in a month?

No, there is no limit to how many HWC shows you can submit in a month. However, it is important to prioritize and ensure that you can meet the minimum requirements for each show. Quality over quantity is always the best approach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • chefmoseley