• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get My KCN in the Mail?

In summary, the timing for receiving a KCN (Kitchen Consultant Number) in the mail can vary, usually taking 2-3 weeks for the application to be processed and the KCN to be mailed. Unfortunately, there is no tracking system for the delivery of KCNs, but if it has not been received within 4 weeks, contacting customer service for assistance is recommended. Expedited delivery for KCNs is not currently offered. The KCN must be received in the mail before becoming an official consultant and placing orders, but in the meantime, one can familiarize themselves with products and prepare for a launch party. The KCN will be sent to the mailing address provided on the consultant application, not via email, so it is important to
rayday
When does everyone usually get their KCN in the mail? It wasn't until the last week of October that I got it. So now I am just wondering when I should expect Novembers.

I just received the newest today. I remember when I first started, though...it wasn't until probably the 15th of the month. A couple of times I contacted HO and they had to send me one because mine never came! But it has straightened itself out. I usually read it on-line before it even comes, though!

I recieved the one for november last week, so either you should get it soon or call home office and have them fix the problem

If you always receive yours at the end of the month, I would call HO and ask them to fix it. It doesn't do a lot of good to get it at the end of the month. I received mine last week. I generally get mine around the 3rd...although, I have already read it online. I wish they would send it out the last week of the previous month...(send Nov. the last week of Oct.).

October was messed up for several in our cluster, but my November one came yesterday.

I guess I'll wait a couple more days and if I don't get it I'll call HO.

Thanks
Desiree

1. When will I receive my KCN in the mail?

The timing of when you will receive your KCN (Kitchen Consultant Number) in the mail can vary. Generally, it takes 2-3 weeks for your application to be processed and for your KCN to be mailed to you. If you have not received your KCN within 4 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I track the delivery of my KCN?

Unfortunately, we do not have a tracking system for the delivery of KCNs. However, if you have not received your KCN within 4 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I expedite the delivery of my KCN?

At this time, we do not offer expedited delivery for KCNs. However, if you have not received your KCN within 4 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use my KCN before I receive it in the mail?

No, you will need to wait until you receive your KCN in the mail before you can officially become a Pampered Chef consultant and start placing orders. In the meantime, you can start familiarizing yourself with the products and preparing for your launch party.

5. Will my KCN be sent to my mailing address or email?

Your KCN will be sent to the mailing address provided on your consultant application. It will not be sent via email. Please ensure that your mailing address is correct and up-to-date to avoid any delays in receiving your KCN.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pjpamchef