1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When does everyone usually get their KCN in the mail? It wasn't until

1. rayday

rayday Member

When does everyone usually get their KCN in the mail? It wasn't until the last week of October that I got it. So now I am just wondering when I should expect Novembers.

Nov 9, 2005
  2. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

I just received the newest today. I remember when I first started, though...it wasn't until probably the 15th of the month. A couple of times I contacted HO and they had to send me one because mine never came! But it has straightened itself out. I usually read it on-line before it even comes, though!

Nov 9, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I recieved the one for november last week, so either you should get it soon or call home office and have them fix the problem

4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

If you always receive yours at the end of the month, I would call HO and ask them to fix it. It doesn't do a lot of good to get it at the end of the month. I received mine last week. I generally get mine around the 3rd...although, I have already read it online. I wish they would send it out the last week of the previous month...(send Nov. the last week of Oct.).

Nov 10, 2005
  5. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

October was messed up for several in our cluster, but my November one came yesterday.

Nov 10, 2005
  6. rayday

rayday Member

I guess I'll wait a couple more days and if I don't get it I'll call HO.

Thanks
    Desiree

Nov 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted