• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get Paid? Understanding Your Payment Schedule

In summary, commission payments from Pampered Chef are processed and paid out on the 15th of each month for sales made in the previous month. A minimum sales requirement of $200 must be met to receive payment, and if not met, the commission will roll over to the next month. Payments are typically sent via direct deposit or physical check, and can be tracked through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There are no fees for receiving commission payments, but there may be fees from your bank for depositing a physical check.
Aeilene
when do we get paid?

Re: When?We got paid yesterday

Re: When?hrmm.. I signed up for direct deposit a couple of weeks ago and had my fist show last week totaling $490. Shouldn't I supposed to get paid yesterday too?

Re: When?Yesterday was a payday and the 22nd. Do you have a consultant planner? It says in there for each month.

Re: When?
Aeilene said:
hrmm.. I signed up for direct deposit a couple of weeks ago and had my fist show last week totaling $490. Shouldn't I supposed to get paid yesterday too?

No, because it wouldn't have been submitted in time. Submission deadline for the 8th was 6/30. For the 22nd, it is the 15th.

Re: When?You would have only gotten paid for that show yesterday if it was submitted by midnight on Tuesday, June 30th - otherwise you won't get it until the 22nd.

1. When do we receive our commission?

Commission payments are processed and paid out on the 15th of each month for sales made in the previous month. For example, if you made sales in January, you will receive your commission payment on February 15th.

2. Do I need to meet a minimum sales requirement to receive payment?

Yes, to receive commission payments, you must have at least $200 in sales for the month. If you do not meet this requirement, your commission will roll over to the next month until you reach the minimum threshold.

3. How will I receive my commission payment?

Commission payments are typically sent via direct deposit to the bank account you have on file with Pampered Chef. If you have not set up direct deposit, you will receive a physical check in the mail.

4. Can I track my commission payments?

Yes, you can track your commission payments through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Account" section to view your payment history.

5. Are there any fees associated with receiving commission payments?

No, there are no fees for receiving commission payments from Pampered Chef. However, if you choose to receive a physical check instead of direct deposit, there may be fees from your bank for depositing the check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies