• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get Our National Conference Refunds?

In summary, refunds for the National Conference will be processed within 30 days after the event has ended. They will be issued in the same form of payment used for the original purchase, and all attendees who have paid for the event will receive a full refund. If unable to attend the rescheduled conference, a full refund will still be received. If a refund is not received within 30 days, contact the customer service team for assistance.
susanr613
Gold Member
I overlapped payments for NC by one Conference Club payment. When will I be refunded that? Does anyone know from previous years?

Thanks!

I remember a few years ago this happened to me and the refund appeared on my July commission statement...

I got my refund today on the commission statement.

When Do We Get Our National Conference Refunds?

1. When will I receive my refund for the National Conference?

Refunds for the National Conference will be processed within 30 days after the event has ended.

2. How will I receive my National Conference refund?

Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment used for the original purchase. If you paid with a credit card, the refund will be issued back to your credit card. If you paid with a check or cash, a check will be mailed to the address on file.

3. Will I receive a full refund for the National Conference?

Yes, all attendees who have paid for the National Conference will receive a full refund for the event.

4. What if I am unable to attend the rescheduled National Conference?

If you are unable to attend the rescheduled National Conference, you will still receive a full refund for the event.

5. Who should I contact if I have not received my National Conference refund?

If you have not received your National Conference refund within 30 days after the event, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • otisbg